Skip-the-Line Eiffel Tower Tour And Seine River Cruise With Champagne - Paris
OverviewEnjoy a visit at the top of the Eiffel Tower, Paris iconic symbol, and avoid spending hours waiting in line! Join your expert guides and small-group to be whisked past the crowds thanks to your special access ticket. Learn about the turbulent history of the Iron Lady, and enjoy the sweeping views across the city from the second floor as your guide points out the must see sites. At the end of your guided tour, ascend to the summit of the tower and admire the spectacular panorama of the City of Lights laid out below you. Once you have your fill of the views from the tower, its a short walk to the river Seine, where you can again skip the line for a relaxing 1 hour scenic cruise. Enjoy a glass of fine French champagne as you watch the most beautiful monuments in the city drift by.
- Skip the line
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Free drinks included
Know More about this tour
Meet your friendly guide and small group of 20 people or fewer at a location close to the Eiffel Tower and enjoy a short stroll to the base of the tower as your guide tells you the fascinating stories behind this radical structure and her creator, Gustave Eiffel. Built for the Worlds Fair of 1889, the Eiffel Tower was at first reviled by Parisians and almost torn down, but she defied her critics, outlasting them all to become one of the best-loved monuments in the city, if not the world.
Nowadays, crowds from all over the world flock to see her. Bypass the long lines and go straight to the summit, offering some of the best panoramic views of the city. After all, Gustave Eiffel himself had his apartment at the top of his inimitable building! Peek into his private apartment before going to the second floor. There, your guide will point out the most famous sites and monuments, offering not only historical and cultural information, but also tips on the best ways to visit the unmissable sights of this beautiful city. Montmartre, the Arc de Triomphe, Notre Dame, and the golden dome of the Invalides the whole city is at your feet.
Itdoesnt end there. After your tour, make your way to the Seine River at your leisure and embark on a 1-hour panoramic Champagne cruise. Discover the most famous sights of the city, including spectacular views of the Louvre, Notre Dame and the Muse d'Orsay, as well as the beautiful banks of the Seine, so remarkable that they are classified as a UNESCO World HeritageSite.Enjoy the views in style as you sip on a glass of fine French Champagne. You can opt to take the cruise at any time of the day; savor the beauty of the sun setting over the city, or wait until dark and delight in the City of Lights sparkling before you.
Inclusions for Skip-the-Line Eiffel Tower Tour And Seine River Cruise With Champagne
- Priority access to the 2nd level of the Eiffel Tower
- Summit and 1st floor access included in your ticket
- Skip the line ticket for a 1 hour panoramic Seine River cruise including glass of Champagne
- Expert, English-speaking guides
- Small groups limited to 20 people or fewer
- Headsets when appropriate so you can always hear your guide
Exclusions for Skip-the-Line Eiffel Tower Tour And Seine River Cruise With Champagne
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
We recommend you wear comfortable shoes and bring a sunhat. It can also be windy at the top of the Tower so we recommend bringing a jacket.
Please note: Your skip the line access does not include priority access to the 3rd floor elevator. All visitors are subject to the security requirements and procedures of the Eiffel Tower.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- ANZAC Day Trip from Paris: Dawn Service at Villers-Bretonneux and WWI Somme Battlefields Tour
- Compagnie des Bateaux-Mouches 3-Hour River Cruise the Seine River Including Dinner and Live Music
- Private Tour: Vintage 2CV Round-Trip Transfer to the Lido de Paris
- Seine River Dinner Cruise with 'La Marina de Paris' and Moulin Rouge Show
- Paris Illuminations Night Tour
- Private transfer from Disneyland to Paris Charles de Gaulle (CDG) or Orly (ORY) Airports