Admire panoramic evening views over Paris on this 1.5-hour skip-the-line Eiffel Tower tour. Marvel at the magnificent Eiffel Tower illuminated against the night sky, then beat the queues and enjoy skip-the-line access to the second floor with your guide. Gaze out over the twinkling lights of the French capital. Pick out top Paris attractions such as the Basilique du Sacre-Coeur, the Arc de Triomphe, the Louvre Museum and Notre-Dame Cathedral. The perfect after-dinner activity, this tour is a wonderful way to see the City of Light in style.
- Skip the line
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Know More about this tourParis is a joy to explore by day, but as night falls and the city lights flicker on, it takes on an altogether more magical feel. Meet your guide in the evening near the Trocadéro and admire the towering spire of the iconic Eiffel Tower from your vantage point near the Seine River. Illuminated from within against the dark night sky, it shines like a magnificent beacon over the city.
Take a stroll to the foot of the Eiffel Tower and listen as your guide regales you with stories of its fascinating past. Beat the queues and enjoy skip-the-line access straight up onto the second floor, where you'll take in breathtaking panoramic views of the famous City of Light.
From your bird’s-eye viewpoint, pick out famous Paris landmarks such as the Champs Elysées, the Arc de Triomphe, Notre-Dame Cathedral, the Louvre Museum and Basilique du Sacré-Coeur illuminated at night.
Marvel as the French capital glimmers beneath your gaze and take the time to capture the city scenery on camera. After 1.5 hours, your evening tour will come to an end.
Inclusions for Skip The Line: Eiffel Tower Tour By Night
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Skip-the-line ticket to the second level of the Eiffel Tower
- Headsets when appropriate to hear the guide clearly
Exclusions for Skip The Line: Eiffel Tower Tour By Night
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please note ticket does not include access to summit (not available during the night tours)
Groups of maximum 25 people
Photography is permitted throughout the tour
Not wheelchair accessible
Not stroller accessible
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure
Skip the Line Access and careful planning limit the crowd exposure, but please be aware that some locations may be unavoidably busy during high season
Timings and sites are subject to last minute changes on rare occasions.
Extra measures may be implemented at some venues due to heightened global security. As a result, we may experience delays in getting through mandatory security checks when entering these venues. Extra measures may also restrict the size of bags that can be brought inside. To avoid disruptions or possible denied entry, we strongly suggest that you avoid bringing large purses, bags, or backpacks on your tour.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.