Skip-The-Line Evening Vatican Tour With Secret Rooms - Rome
OverviewTreat yourself with a first-class night time visit of the Vatican museums and the Sistine chapel. Skip the line and enterthe world's most famous museums at dusk as part of a smallgroup tour (maximum group size of 25 people). Embark on an unforgettable journey through the breath-taking galleries and the museums' extensive collections and let your professional tour guide enrich you with stories and facts about the Vatican. You'll also be provided headsets in order to hear the guide clearly throughout the tour.
- Skip the line
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tourYou'll start your tour at the office located only 350m from the entrance of the Vatican Museums, where your small group will skip-the-line and enter the Vatican Museums at dusk, when the crush of the daytime crowds and blazing sun are long gone. Your English-speaking guide will then take you through the most important pieces of the immense and extensive collection, spanning the ages with a comprehensive commentary that will leave you captivated and intrigued.
The tour begins with the Pio-Clementino museum where culturally important masterpieces such as the Laocon and Apollo Belvedere sculptures are housed, as well as access to the restricted Secret Rooms that contain the Cabinet of the Masks. Wander through the wonders of the Gallery of Candelabra and the Gallery of Tapestries as you make your way through the elaborately decorated halls with your guide narrating along the way. Travel through time as you take the world-famous Corridor of the Maps to reach the fabled Raphael Rooms and hear the stories that bring them to life.
Finally, proceed to the jewel of the tour, the breathtaking Sistine Chapel. There, you may marvel and surround yourself with the frescoed walls and Michelangelos magnum opus: the nine panels of the ceiling and the breathtaking Last Judgement on the altar wall. You can take some time to gaze at the colors and illustrations that have inspired and awed countless others; it is truly an inimitable experience. At the end of your tour when you exit the Sistine Chapel, you will make your way through the beautiful Corridor of the Libraries, seeing even a piece of the moon among the other treasures before exiting down the widely photographed Giuseppe Momo double helix staircase. Your tour will end outside the Sistine Chapel.
Inclusions for Skip-The-Line Evening Vatican Tour With Secret Rooms
- Admission tickets
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Professional licensed guide
- Small-group tour
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
Exclusions for Skip-The-Line Evening Vatican Tour With Secret Rooms
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
Not wheelchair accessible
A moderate amount of walking is involved. The tour is not recommended for people with walking difficulties
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Skip the Line: Family-Friendly Colosseum and Ancient Rome Tour
- Night in Rome on a Vespa
- Rome Highlights Half-Day Tour
- Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Rome Ciampino Airport
- Ancient Rome Half-Day Tour: Colosseum and Roman Forum
- The Original Fettuccine Alfredo: Cooking Class and Lunch at Alfredo alla Scrofa Restaurant