Explore the Alhambra, and then ride a Segway or electric bike around the picturesque Albaicin and Sacromonte districts on this Granada combo tour. In the morning, use your skip-the-line ticket to head straight inside the Alhambra. Enjoy a 3-hour walking tour of the palaces and courtyards, once the retreat of Moorish sultans and kings, and explore the Generalife gardens. After some free time, hop on a Segway or electric bike to ride around the charming Albaicin district and hillside Sacromonte with its gypsy caves.
- All necessary equipment included
- Led by a local guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourAlhambra Tour (3 hours):Begin with a morning pickup at your central Granada hotel or meet your guide near the Alhambra. After an introduction to the Moorish palace, avoid the entrance lines and head straight in with your skip-the-line ticket.
Explore the opulent rooms and patios of the central palaces as your guide shares their history. Admire the beautifully carved bathhouse, Alcazaba Fortress and Renaissance Palace of Charles V — a 16th-century royal residence never used by the king for whom it was built.
Continue to Generalife Gardens, the one-time summer retreat of the sultans. Stroll around the manicured avenues, pools and courtyards, and admire the stellar mountain-and-city panoramas from the viewpoints.
After three hours, end your tour at the Alhambra or with a drop-off at your Granada hotel. Then, enjoy up to 5.5 hours (during summer) or 2.5 hours (winter) of free time before your afternoon Albaicin and Sacromonte tour.
Albaicin and Sacromonte Tour by Segway or Electric Bike (2 hours):Choose your mode of transport — Segway or electric bike — when you book. Then, meet your guide in central Granada in the afternoon.
Listen to a safety briefing, hop on your Segway or electric bike and get acquainted with the controls.
Once you’re ready, set off in convoy behind your guide to explore the UNESCO-listed Albaicin district. Cruise along the medieval lanes of the old Moorish streets and pause at landmarks such as Dar-Al Horra Palace and Mirador San Nicolás for sweeping views of the hilltop Alhambra.
Continue into Sacromonte, which is known for its flamenco and gypsy heritage. Pass the quaint cave dwellings huddled along the lanes and soak up the old-world atmosphere.
After two hours, your tour ends where it started.
Inclusions for Skip The Line: Granada Alhambra Walking Tour With Albaicin And Sacromonte Segway Or Electric Bike Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (select hotels only)
- Local guide
- Skip-the-line Alhambra and Generalife Gardens entrance ticket
- Use of Segway or electric bike
- All necessary equipment for the Segway and electric bike tour
Exclusions for Skip The Line: Granada Alhambra Walking Tour With Albaicin And Sacromonte Segway Or Electric Bike Tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
Minimum age is 10-years-old for an electric bike and 12-years-old for a Segway
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.