Skip-the-Line Granada Full-Day Tour From Seville
OverviewVisit Granada and the Alhambra on this full-day tour from Seville. Skip the line at Alhambra Palace on your guided tour that includes Nasrid Palace, Alcazabar, and Generalife Gardens. Your guide will share the history of the area along the way. If the option is selected, finish with a walking tour of Albaicin, the citys whitewashed Moorish quarter. Hotel pickup and drop-off is included.
- Skip the line
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourBegin your tour with pickup from your central Seville hotel or meeting point between 6:15am and 6:45am. Board an air-conditioned coach and admire the Andalucian countryside during your journey to Granada. Along the way, your guide shares an introduction to the destination and you'll learn about the significance of your route.
Catch a glimpse of Alhambra Palace on your approach to Granada and then enjoy a guided walking tour of this UNESCO-listed site. With your skip-the-line ticket, enjoy priority access to its main attractions, including the Alcazaba, Nasrid Palace, Generalife Gardens, and Palace of Charles V.
Drive to the center of Granada to have lunch (own expense). If the option is selected, take a 1-hour (approximately) guided walk of the Albaicin quarter, Granadas old Moorish district. Stroll down the narrow streets. Stroll down the narrow streets lined with whitewashed houses, churches, gardens and flower-filled balconies.
Take in the areas spectacular panoramas over the hilltop Alhambra or have free time in Granada.Afterward, hop back in your coach for the drive back to Seville. Finish your tour back at your departure point at approximately 7pm or 8pm.
Inclusions for Skip-the-Line Granada Full-Day Tour From Seville
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Skip-the-line entrance to Alhambra Palace
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Albaicin walking tour (if option selected)
Exclusions for Skip-the-Line Granada Full-Day Tour From Seville
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
The order of visits can be changed due to unexpected circumstances or the Alhambra monument schedule
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Please confirm the exact time of pick-up by calling the supplier the day before your tour.
Please note: the Alhambra requires that all passengers provide the full name, date of birth and passport details for each participant when booking. If not provided, the Alhambra may deny access to their premises.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Alhambra and Granada Day Trip from Seville
- Seville Tapas Night Walking Tour
- Private Transfer in luxury vehicle in Sevilla
- Private Airport Round-Trip Transfer: Seville SVQ Airport to Seville Hotel
- Seville to Malaga Private Transfer
- Jerez and Cdiz Day Trip from Seville Including Sherry Tasting, Andalusian Horse Show and Ferry Ride