Climbing on the towers of Notre-Dame is a mustdo thing when visiting monuments in Paris. Located in the heart of Paris, on the Ãle de la Cite, Notre-Dame de Paris is this majestic and elegant Gothic cathedral built in 1163. On your two-hour guided tour, skip the line and get to see the stunning Chimera gallery.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Likely to Sell Out
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourA visit to the towers of Notre Dame is a must. Meet your guide at the cathedral of Notre Dame and admire its sumptuous façade, 43m wide and 69m high. Your guide will give you an introduction about the cathedral and the towers, and will then host you to the priority entrance. Then climb the 387 steps to get a close-up view of the cathedral’s roofs. The gargoyles, including monkey monsters, elephant, griffin and birds adorn the outer walls and keep watch on the streets of Paris below. The views of Paris below are spectacular. Look down to the Seine River, the bridges and rooftops of Ile de la Cite, and enjoy the sweeping views of Paris’ landmarks: the Eiffel Tower, Sacre Coeur, the Arc de Triomphe and gardens galore. You can imagine Victor Hugo’s fictional character, Quasimodo, in his novel The Hunchback of Notre-Dame, in the narrow stairway you’ll climb, and in the belfry ringing the magnificent bells.
Inclusions for Skip The Line: Guided Tour Of Notre Dame Cathedral Towers
- Entrance fees
- Guaranteed to skip the long line
Exclusions for Skip The Line: Guided Tour Of Notre Dame Cathedral Towers
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
This tour can be lead by a multilingual guide
Dress code is formal
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.