Skip-the-Line Half-Day Tour Neuschwanstein Castle From Munich
OverviewTour start at 8:30am from Munich Main station (Hauptbahnhof) in front of "Inter city hotel" to Bavarias Neuschwanstein Castle on this half day trip that includes round-trip transportation by train and skip-the line-ticket pick up from the main stain in Fssen with private bus to Neuschwanstein castle or with a bus public bus.Take a guided tour of the fairy tale castle of the last King Ludwig II of Bavarian.Guarantee entrance fee with "skip the line ticket" to Neuschwansten it's INCLUDED, so you wont wait in the main admission queue.and save lots of time and stress to have a good day.back by train direct to Munich from Fuessen Main station 15:05pm or 16:05pm.
Know More about this tourOur tour Guide meet you in the morning at 7:15am in front of Intercity hotel in Munich.the tour start with a mini Van to Fssen. It's take approx. 2 hours non stop and direct to Neuschwanstein Castle with beautiful landscape of Bavarian.
From the main stain in Munich drive direct on the highway with a mini Van to Neuschwanstein castle .your professional Driver take you to a guided tour of the fairy tale castle of the last King Ludwig2 of Bavarian. Guarantee entrance fee with "skip the line ticket" to Neuschwansten it's INCLUDED, so you wont wait in the main admission queue.and save lots of time and stress to have a good day.The tour end 13:30pm we will pick up you from the Castle and bring you direct to the Main Station in Fuessen to your direct train back to Munich at 14:05pm thats incl.train ticket.
Inclusions for Skip-the-Line Half-Day Tour Neuschwanstein Castle From Munich
- Skip the line ticket"Neuschwanstein castle"
- Train ticket
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Skip-the-Line Half-Day Tour Neuschwanstein Castle From Munich
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup
- shuttle Bus(3)to Neuschwanstein Castle or Horses Carriage(6)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant meals not included
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Neuschwanstein & Hohenschwangau VIP Tour from Munich
- One day in Belgium: Bruges and Brussels
- One-Day Tour to Zurich and Rhine Falls from Munich
- 2 Countries in 1 day
- Pearls of Austria- Salzburg & Hallstatt
- Evening Munich Beer Tour
- Day Trip to Slovenia from Munich
- Day Tour of Beautiful Bavaria - Neuschwanstein Castle and Zugspitze