Skip-the-line Imperial Beijing Private VIP City Tour Including Lunch At Royal Icehouse Restaurant
OverviewSee Tiananmen Square from the Tiananmen Tower, visit the Forbidden City with fast track access and private guide, visit special exclusive rooms in the Forbidden City, View the city from Jiangshan Park, lunch at the exclusive surroundings of the Royal Icehouse Restaurant, visit Beihai Park by tourist boat.
- Instant Confirmation
- Skip the line
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Separate driver ensures your guides full attention throughout the day
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- All entrance fees included
- Lunch included
Know More about this tour
Your private guide and driver will meet you at the lobby of your Beijing hotel at 8am and transfer you to Tiananmen Square. After a brief orientation of Tiananmen Square, the worlds largest city center square, you will be taken to the Tiananmen Tower. Following a brief climb of just 67 steps, you will be rewarded with a panoramic view of this grand space and the imposing Government Buildings surround it.
Tiananmen literally means Gate of Heavenly Peace, and after a stroll through the Square, you will arrive at the Tiananmen Gate, the entrance to the City Museum (Forbidden City). Here, your guide will assist you in bypassing the long queues of people waiting to enter this fabled city and very quickly, you will be inside.
Your visit to the Forbidden City will include not only all of the most visited buildings and chambers, but also a special visit to other private buildings such as the Treasury and the Instruments galleries. Your guide will escort you slowly through this spectacular site explaining about its history and the different buildings you will see. The visit will last about3 hours.
Reaching the northern end of the Forbidden City, you continue your visitto Jiangshan Park, aprivate Royal Garden, where your guide will lead you up to Wanchun Pavilion at the top of one of five peaks in the park. The spectacularview from this vantage point will give you a birds-eye view of the Forbidden City.
Following your park visit, you will transfer to the Hutong Icehouse Restaurant. Here you will enjoy your lunch in the surroundings of a private and enclosed courtyard that is part of a building erected during the Ming Dynasty for storing blocks of ice for cooling during the summer months. Your lunch will consist of old Beijing cuisine.
After lunch, you will travel by shared tourist boat to visit Beihai Park, one of the best-preserved ancient Royal Gardens in China.
At the end of your visit to Beihai Park you will be returned to your hotel where your tour ends.
Inclusions for Skip-the-line Imperial Beijing Private VIP City Tour Including Lunch At Royal Icehouse Restaurant
- Entrance fees
- Boat tourin Beihai Park based on sharing basis
- Lunch at Royal Icehouse Restaurant
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Skip-the-line Imperial Beijing Private VIP City Tour Including Lunch At Royal Icehouse Restaurant
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Passport name and number are required at time of booking for all participants (for getting your Forbidden City entrance ticket in advance)
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Full-Day Beijing City Tour
- Private English Tour Guide Service in Beijing
- Private Day Tour: Tian'anmen Square, Temple of Heaven and Summer Palace
- Beijing One Day Coach Tour: Mutianyu Great Wall Plus Forbidden City and Tiananmen Square Including Lunch
- Small Group Nightlife Tour with Local Expert in Beijing
- Beijing Group Coach Day Tour: Explore Juyongguan Great Wall and The Forbidden City including Lunch