Skip The Line: Louvre Museum And Big Bus Hop-On Hop-Off - Paris
OverviewThis combo hop-on hop-off Big Bus pass allows you to discover the sights of Paris on a Big Bus hop-on hop-off tour, join a 1-Hour exclusive walking tour along the banks of the Seine and enjoy the Louvre Museum with a skip-the-line ticket. Aboard an open-top, double-decker bus, admire panoramic views of top Paris attractions including the Eiffel Tower, Louvre Museum, Notre-Dame Cathedral, Moulin Rouge and more, all while listening to audio commentary. Follow two easy routes, and hop on and off at any of the 15 stops around town. At the Louvre Museum, marvel at famous works like Venus de Milo, 'Victory of Samothrace', and many other unmissable artworks. With this pass, youve got the best of Paris covered.
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Fully narrated tour
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
Know More about this tourEnjoy an easy overview of Paris at a pace that suits you with the hop-on hop-off Big BusFlexipass including skip-the-line ticket to the Louvre Museum.This pass also gives you a pre-booked ticket for the must-see Louvre Museum, housing the largest collection of paintings by the world most famous European artists.
Theres no better way to see all of Paris top sights than by an open-top Big Bus. Sit back and relax on the Classic Route, which takes 2 hours and 25 minutes, or the new Montmartre Route, which takes 1 hour and 15 minutes, while listening to entertaining and informative audio commentary about Paris history, architecture, monuments, museums and more.
If you want to explore by foot, hop off at any of the 15 stops around the city. Buses depart regularly from each stop, so you can hop back on wherever, and whenever, you like. See the Itinerary for details on discounts plus a list of the Big Bus hop-on hop-off tour stops.
EnjoyParis highlights such as Notre-Dame de Paris, the Conciergerieor the Latin quarter by joining the 1-Hour free walking tour departing everyday at 11:30am. This exclusive walking tour covers some of the most important sights in Paris, giving you insight into the people, places; and events that have graced the City of lights. You will immerse yourself in the city by walking through royal squares, across inspiring bridges, and along the banks of the Seine River. Expert guides breathe life into the history of Paris and give you an authentic insight to continental Europes most visited city. Tour departs everyday at 11:30am fromNotre-Dame de Paris (Big Bus Stop number 6).
Then, hop off on Stop 4 or 5 (see itinerary below) to visit the Louvre Museum thanks to your skip-the-line ticket. Enjoy the world-famous Louvre home to Leonardo da Vinci's Mona Lisan and many other unmissable artworks.
Inclusions for Skip The Line: Louvre Museum And Big Bus Hop-On Hop-Off
- Skip-the-line ticket to the Louvre Museum
- Free on-board Wi-Fi
- Hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Voucher is valid up to 2 days upon exchange
- New! 1 ticket, 2 routes
- Engaging commentary in a choice of 11 languages
- Freemap, headphone and reward voucher booklet
- Rain poncho
Exclusions for Skip The Line: Louvre Museum And Big Bus Hop-On Hop-Off
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Stop 1: Eiffel Tower
- Stop 2: Champ de Mars (Avenue Joseph Bouvard)
- Stop 3: Opéra Garnier
- Stop 4: Louvre-Pyramide (Big Bus Information Centre, 11 Avenue de l’Opéra) - Stop here for the Montmartre route and for the Louvre Museum
- Stop 5: Louvre-Pont des Arts - Stop here for the Louvre museum
- Stop 6: Notre Dame Cathedral - Stop here to join the 1-hour free walking tour
- Stop 7: Musée d'Orsay
- Stop 8: Champs-Elysées
- Stop 9: Grand Palais
- Stop 10: Trocadéro
Big Bus staff will be available at both stops to help getting to the right place.
- Stop 1: Louvre - Big Bus Information Center - Stop here for the Classique Route and the Louvre Museum
- Stop 2: Pigalle - Moulin Rouge
- Stop 3: Sacré Coeur
- Stop 4: Gare du Nord
- Stop 5: Musée Grevin
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The date selected at time of booking is the date when you are expected to pick up your ticket at our partner office; you may do the activities at any other time
Please note that admission to the Louvre Museum is free for visitors under the age of 18 as well as for 18-25 year-old residents of the European Economic Area (EU, Norway, Iceland, and Liechtenstein)
Louvre museum is closed on Tuesdays.
Please note from January 15th 2018, Stop #1 (Eiffel Tower) will move to Avenue de Suffren, which is approximately a 5-minute walk from the former location on Quai Branly.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Paris Night Combo: Skip-the-Line Eiffel Tower Tour and Seine River Cruise with Champagne
- Private Tour: Customize Your Perfect Day in Paris
- Lido de Paris "Paris Merveilles" Late Night Show with Champagne
- Skip-the-Line Entrance Access to Louvre Museum
- Professional Photo Shoot Walking Tour in the Center of Paris
- Paris Museum Pass and Seine River Cruise Including Delivery to Your Hotel