Skip-The-Line Louvre Small-Group Tour: Introduction To The Masterpieces - Paris
OverviewDiscover the Louvre museum in the best way possible! With skip the line access you’ll be straight in and ready to learn about the rich collection of masterpieces from one of our professionally licensed guides. The small group (6 pers. max) will ensure your visit is intimate and you are able to get the most from your visit of the most famous museum in the world! Come and visit the Louvre, one of the most captivating places in Paris, on a tour full of rich history, beautiful art, and memorable stories.
- Skip the line
- All entrance fees included
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourCome and discover one of the must-sees of Paris: the Louvre Museum, famous not only for being the largest palace in Europe, but also for the astonishingly rich collection of art that it hides within its walls, spanning from Ancient Greece all the way into the 19th century!
Our professionally-licensed guides will tell you not only about the 800 year history of the Louvre, from its medieval origins to its becoming a museum, but also the fascinating stories behind the masterpieces that have made the Louvre the most famous museum in the world: the 'Venus de Milo,' the 'Winged Victory of Samothrace,' the 'Mona Lisa' and many, many, more! Come and see one of the most important collections of art in the world including masterpieces from Ancient Greece, the Italian renaissance, French romanticism and others.
In order to ensure that you get the most out of your time with your personal guide, we limit the size of groups to six people or fewer. Your visit also includes Skip-the-Line access, guaranteeing that you make the most of your time.
Come and visit the Louvre, one of the most captivating places in Paris, on a tour full of rich history, beautiful art, and memorable stories all relayed by your own expert guide.
Inclusions for Skip-The-Line Louvre Small-Group Tour: Introduction To The Masterpieces
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Skip-The-Line Louvre Small-Group Tour: Introduction To The Masterpieces
- Hotel pickup
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.