Michelangelo's 'David,'Â housed in the Galleria dell'Accademia di Firenze, is one of the most sought-after works of art in Florence. Skip the long lines upon entry to the museum and learn all about the Renaissance artist and his prized sculpture duringÂ a 1-hour tour with anÂ art historianÂ guide. (Entrance ticket not included.)
- Skip the line
- Small group ensures personal service
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Family friendly
Know More about this tour
Meet your guide at the entrance to the Galleria dell'Accademia di Firenze (Gallery of the Academy of Florence). You’ll have time to purchase your tickets on-site before heading inside the museum, where you can skip past any entrance lines. Your 1-hour tour is limited to a small group of 15 for a more personalized experience with a professional art historian.
Follow your guide through the gallery, which is particularly known for its sculptures by Michelangelo, including Prisoners, St. Matthew, and David. Marvel at the 16th-century masterpiece, which was transferred from Piazza della Signoria in the late 1800s to stand under the domed skylight of the specially designed Tribune. You’ll learn all about Michelangelo, including how he completed these works of art during the Renaissance.
Inclusions for Skip The Line Michelangelo's David Tour
- Professional art historian guide
- Skip-the-line at the Galleria dell'Accademia
- Small-group tour
- Headphones to hear the guide clearly (for groups larger than 10 people)
Exclusions for Skip The Line Michelangelo's David Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Admission ticket
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Dress code is smart casual
A maximum of 15 people per booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Entrance ticket is not included in the tour price. Your guide will make the reservation for you and, before to get inside the museum, you will pay for your ticket at the ticket office.
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.