Skip The Line: Milan Duomo Tour Including Free Virtual Reality Jump Into The Past
OverviewDiscover the most iconic symbol of Milan, the Duomo, and marvel at its majesty.Skip the long lines and enjoy this 1-hour guided tour of the inside of the Cathedral and the crypt below its altar.Then take your chance to live a unique immersive experience wearing a 3-D virtual reality headset. Enhancing your visit is a free included option.The professional English-speaking guides will share with you their knowledge about art and history and tell you stories of ancient rituals, curiosities and anecdotes about this imposing monument.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Excellent value for money
- Skip the line
- All entrance fees included
- Instant Confirmation
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tour
Meet your licensed tour guide in Piazza del Duomo and start visiting the impressive Gothic Cathedral. Inspect the endless details of its facade and admire the statues, the spires, the bizarre gargoyles and many other oddities.
Skip the lines and enjoy priority access to the largest Italian cathedral and marvel at this imposing monument. Your tourist guide is ready to focus on the countless statues, the decorations, the colorful stained-glass windows that tireless craftsmen designed along the centuries and be amazed while hearing about the stories of the Holy Nail from Jesus True Cross or the Sundial Trail and its zodiac signs. Stroll along the aisles, reach the main altar and pay homage to the tomb of Saint Charles Borromeo, one of Milan Holy Patrons, host inside the crypt below.
Feel free to extend at your pleasure the Milan Duomo discovery visiting the Duomo Museum by using your included Free Pass (valid for 3 days).
Inclusions for Skip The Line: Milan Duomo Tour Including Free Virtual Reality Jump Into The Past
- Skip-the-line admission ticket to the Duomo (inside)
- Reservation fees
- Professional guide
- Use of headphones (if there are more than 5 people on tour)
Exclusions for Skip The Line: Milan Duomo Tour Including Free Virtual Reality Jump Into The Past
- Food and drinks
- Pick up and Drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women.
Due to increased security measures at the Duomo some lines may form. Additionally, strict rules apply to enter the Cathedral (no knives, no scissors, no glass bottles, etc.)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.