OverviewVenture into the Palazzo Massimo for 2-hours with your local guide to discern one of the world's most impressive collections of ancient Roman art. Witness famous sculptures like the Boxer at Rest, Discus Thrower and Sleeping Hermaphrodite. Explore the stunning painted rooms from the Villa of Empress Livia, colorful original mosaics, Ancient coins, and jewels. Choose between a private or small-group tour.
- Skip the line
- Small group ensures personal service
- All entrance fees included
- Led by a local guide
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
Know More about this tour
Enjoy beautiful collections of classical art inside the National Roman Museum of Palazzo Massimo. Learn about each painting from your knowledgeable and professional guide. Discover all of the four floors exhibits offering a rich panorama of Roman art from statues to mosaics, frescoes to numismatics and jewellery.
Observe the Boxer at Rest, which is a representation of ancient boxing techniques. Witness the famous Discus Thrower that illustrates historical Olympic games. You will also see the Fasti Antiates (oldest known Roman calendar), Sleeping Hermaphrodite, exquisite Portonaccio and other unique sculptures.
Explore the original painted rooms belonging to Empress Livia, Augustus' wife. Each painting embodies life and aspects of nature. Select a tour option that allows you an extra hour to visit IV century Diocletian Baths, one of the largest public baths in Ancient Rome. Immerse yourself into the church of Santa Maria degli Angeli, an exquisite architecture that reflects the history of an ancient bath house built by Michelangelo. At the end of your tour, you will be knowledgeable about Roman history.
Inclusions for Skip The Line: National Roman Museum And Diocletian Thermal Baths Walking Tour
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Private or small-group tour
- Walking tour
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Exclusions for Skip The Line: National Roman Museum And Diocletian Thermal Baths Walking Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.