Skip-The-Line One Day Small-Group Terracotta Army Discovery Trip - Xian
OverviewIt is a well known fact there is always a terrifying long queue at Chinas Terracotta Army site; however, with this tour, you will skip-the-line at amazing Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum, visit Banpo Village to experience Neolithic Matriarchal Age, and enjoy a 40-minute bike ride atop ancient city wall. This tour is tailored to give you a sense of satisfaction that is completely stress-free. You will also have a taste of delicious Chinese cuisine lunch freshly prepared by specialized chefs. Also provided is a free portable personal Wi-Fi device for your convenience to surf the internet along the way. Smart logistics and arrangements of this tour without shopping detours will absolutely put your mind at ease!
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Small group ensures personal service
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Fully narrated tour
- Skip the line
- Lunch included
Know More about this tour
7:30am: Xi'an downtown hotel pickup & transfer to Terracotta Warriors (about 1 hour)
You will acquire rich background information about the city from your well-educated, expert guide. Being prepared with a little knowledge about the Terracotta Army beforehand is highly recommended for a perfect trip.
9:00am: Terracotta Warriors and the Mausoleum of Qin Shi Huang (about 2.5 hours)
There are three pits in the museum. The recommended visiting sequence is Pit 1, Pit 2, Pit 3 ,Bronze Chariot Pit , and then the Mausoleum of Qin Shi Huang as you will follow historical clues that lead from general to detailed information.
12:00pm: Lunch at a local restaurant (about 1 hour)
Your guide will have selected a local restaurant near the Terracotta Warriors Museum. There, you can experience the most authentic Xian local food. Youll have the chance to taste the local peoples favorite food, such as Rou Jia Mo (also known as a Chinese hamburger), Yang Rou Pao Mo (pita bread soaked in lamb soup; your guide will show you how to break the bread into small pieces), noodles, and dumplings.
1:30pm: Transfer to the City Wall (about 1 hour)
2:30pm: Walking, biking, or taking an eco-car on the Wall (about 2.5 hours)
The first stop in the afternoon is the world's largest and the most well preserved medieval city wall. You will begin your exploration of the medieval city wall at "Yongning gate", the most thoroughly restored part of the wall. Then you'll continue your journey to the museum, which contains a beautifully made mural that explains the rich history behind the this city's iconic wall.
While the temperature is still comfortable, you can hike, cycle, or ride electric vehicles on the city wall to explore it at your own pace. Your guide will then bring you to another part of the city wall called Hanguangmen ruins, which is where a museum was built around the section of the city ruins from 1400. Your guide will be waiting for you at 4:30 pm at South Gate (the bicycle service station). In summer, it is very hot on the wall, so it is suggested you to ride the essential part of the City Wall from East Gate to South Gate only, which is about 3.5 kilometers. Then you and your guide will wander around the foot of the wall to escape from sun exposure, if lucky, you'll have the chance to enjoy a free local folk performance - Shanxi Opera, which is voluntarily organized by local retired elderly people.
5:00pm: Xi'an's Most Famous Food Street Muslim Street (about 1 hour)
After visiting the city wall, you will head to Xi'an's most famous food street, Muslim Street, where you'll see lots of featured foods and snacks. You can try some if you'd like to.
6:00pm: Transfer to hotel (about 1 hour)
Please note: airport or train station drop-off is available requiring additional fee.
Inclusions for Skip-The-Line One Day Small-Group Terracotta Army Discovery Trip
- Entrance fees
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Use of bicycle
- Fuel surcharge
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Landing and facility fees
- A bottled of water
Exclusions for Skip-The-Line One Day Small-Group Terracotta Army Discovery Trip
- Optional activities
- Personal expense
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 2-Day Luoyang Private Tour from Xi'an by High Speed Train
- Full-Day Trip of Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum and Muslim Quarter
- Private Tour: Customize Your Day in Xi'an
- Soul of Ancient Xian One Day Tour With Terracotta Army, Xi'an Museum, and Small Wild Goose Pagoda
- Private Tour of Xi'an Highlights with Banpo Neolithic Village
- Terra Cotta Warriors and Ancient City Wall Tour from Xi'an