The perfect combination to enjoy your day in Paris. Experience a Skip the line Orsay Museum Ticket and Sightseeing Hop on Hop Off Tour in the City .The hop-on hop-off Big Bus tour will give you access to all the main attractions, an overview of the city and a means of getting around all in one convenient package. With an open-top, double-decker Big Bus, you get the added bonus of an excellent vantage point for panoramic views. Your unlimited day pass is valid on two routes :the Classic Red Route, including stops at the Eiffel Tower, Louvre Museum, Champs-Elyses, Palais Garnier and Muse dOrsay. A complete circle on this route takes about 2 hours 20 minutes. The Montmartre Blue Route takes in the sights of the bohemian hilltop neighborhood, including Sacr Coeur, Moulin Rouge and Muse Grevin. A complete circle on this route takes about 1 hour 15 minutes. Both routes include informative audio commentary while you see the sights. The ticket is valid starting the first time you use it, and disembark at any of the 15 stops on the combined routes to explore further on your own. Climb aboard the next bus when you're done sightseeing on foot to continue your circuit of the city.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 12 Hrs
Departure Details :
OverviewThe perfect combination to enjoy your day in Paris. Experience a Skip the line Orsay Museum Ticket and Sightseeing Hop on Hop Off Tour in the City. Appreciate the convenience of hop-on hop-off access at any stop along the route, and soak in the views from an open-top, double-decker bus. See sights like the Louvre Museum, Moulin Rouge cabaret club, Notre-Dame Cathedral and the iconic Eiffel Tower as you listen to informative audio commentary. There are two routes to choose from, with 15 stops in total around the city.
- Orsay Museum :9:30 am to 6 pm Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday,Sunday + 9:30 am to 9:45 pm on Thursdays
- Closed every Monday and 1st May and 25th December
- Big Bus: Audioguide available in French, English, German, Italian, Portuguese(Brazilian), Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian and Arabic
- When the bus is on movement, the seat belt is mandatory
- In case of rain, a free poncho will be offered to you
- In case of demonstrations or events, the itinerary can be modified (July 14th, the Tour de France...)
- Geographical localization available on https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bigbustours.bbt
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Redeem your tickets at our central located agency in the city
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Paris L'Open Hop-On-Hop-Off Tour
- Paris City Tour and Eiffel Tower Half-day Trip
- Disneyland Paris Ticket: 1 Day 2 Park
- Seine River Cruise and Paris Canals Tour
- Paris Pass Including Entry to Over 60 Attractions
- French revolution and US independence in Paris
- Skip the Line Louvre Museum Private Tour (with hotel pick up)
- Small Group Giverny and Rouen Day Trip from Paris