Skip The Line - Palace Of Versailles - Paris
OverviewThere are always two tours to Palace of Versailles. In one, you see the hidden gems and in one the Palace that is open to the public. With this tour, you will get to visit the King’s and Queen’s State Apartments and of the Hall of Mirrors.
- Book your entrance tickets for the Versailles online and skip the line!
- The tickets include a self-visit of the King’s and Queen’s State Apartments.
- Get enchanted in the Hall of Mirrors.
- Collect your tickets from the hotel.
Know More about this tour
With your skip the line ticket you will get the possibility to avoid the waiting line and go in with an audioguide. The best thing is, the tickets will be send to your hotel. So when you check-in the receptionist of your hotel will present you the tickets of the Versailles.
The Grand Apartments constitute, along with the Hall of Mirrors, the most important ceremonial spaces of the Palace of Versailles. These spaces prove and symbolize Louis XIV’s absolute power as well as the splendour of the receptions that were held. You will be dazzled by the infinitely rich decor of the 7 living rooms, like the sumptuous Apollo Salon, dedicated to the Sun God whom the King identified with. In the Queen’s Grand Apartment, you will relive the moment when Marie-Antoinette ran away to escape the rioters in 1789. You will also have your breath taken away by the 73 meter long and 12 meter high Hall of Mirrors designed by Mansart. Illuminated by 17 windows and decorated with 357 mirrors, whose manufacture was a veritable technical feat, the Hall of Mirrors was the backdrop of all the great celebrations of the Court.
The tickets include a self-visit of the King’s and Queen’s State Appartments and of the Hall of Mirrors.
Inclusions for Skip The Line - Palace Of Versailles
- Self-visit of the King’s and Queen’s State Appartments
- Hall of Mirrors.
You Might Also Like
- Professional Photo Shoot Walking Tour in the Center of Paris
- Paris Museum Pass and Seine River Cruise Including Delivery to Your Hotel
- Invalides Army Museum and Cathedral Private Tour
- Paris Day Trip to Fontainebleau and Barbizon with Private Driver and Guide
- Paris Walking Tour: Christmas Food and Decorations
- Private Arrival Transfer from Paris Beauvais Till airport to City Center