Skip The Line: Panoptikum Hamburg
OverviewExperience the fascination between wax and reality and explore Germany’s oldest wax figure exhibition. Enjoy skip-the-line access and discover over 120 famous personalities from history, culture, politics and show business.
- Skip the line
- Popular choice with kids
- Family friendly
- Ideal choice for families
- Excellent value for money
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tourSkip-the-lines in front of the museum and be amazed by the works of art. See wax figures from showbiz, culture, politics and history during your visit to Hamburg's Panoptikum. Bring your camera and have your picture taken with actress Angelina Jolie, German chancellor Angela Merkel or empress Sisi as you explore the wax museum's grounds.
The Panoptikum is the oldest wax museum in Germany, looking back on more than 130 years of history displaying historical wax figures, artists and politicians, waxworks of celebrities and megastars as well as athletes and popular contemporaries.
Providing great entertainment for young and old, the waxworks at the Panoptikum are upheld with devotion and care. A visit to the museum takes on average around 45 minutes up an hour -- guests are welcome to stay as long as they wish to explore the waxworks.
A audio-guide is available in English and German, providing background information, music and anecdotes about the lifelike wax figures you walk past. A visit of the Panoptikum is suitable for all ages and very recommendable for children.
Inclusions for Skip The Line: Panoptikum Hamburg
- Admission ticket
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Exclusions for Skip The Line: Panoptikum Hamburg
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Your tickets will be held at the museums box office for collection on the day of your visit. Before you enter the museum please go to the box office.
The Panoptikum can be visited at the selected date during the following opening hours: Monday-Friday from 11am-9pm, Saturdays from 11am to midnight, Sundays from 10am-9pm
Audio-guide available in German and English (additional charge)
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.