Skip The Line: Paris Louvre Museum Family-Friendly Tour
OverviewEnjoy skip-the-line entry to the Louvre Museum and take a family-friendly tour of its galleries during this 2-hour visit. Beat the queues and follow your guide through the hallways and exhibition rooms. Discover famous artworks such as the ‘Mona Lisa,’ ‘Venus de Milo’ and ‘Winged Victory of Samothrace.’ Engage the kids with visual aids throughout, and spark their curiosity with exciting stories from lost civilizations. Enjoy personal attention from your guide on this small-group tour, limited to six people.
- All entrance fees included
- Family friendly
- Small group ensures personal service
Know More about this tourMeet your guide near the Louvre Museum in central Paris, then beat the queues with your skip-the-line ticket to head straight inside. Designed with families and children in mind, this tour brings the museums paintings and sculptures to life for kids (and adults) of all ages.
During your visit, discover precious treasures such as 'Winged Victory of Samothrace' and 'Venus de Milo,' and hear colorful tales of ancient Greek mythology. Watch the childrens eyes open wide in amazement before Leonardo da Vincis Mona Lisa, and listen as your guide sparks their imaginations with the hidden secrets behind her smile. Your tour incorporates entertaining visual aids carefully designed to keep kids engaged throughout.
When your entertaining guided tour comes to an end, explore the galleries further at your leisure or step outside to conclude your visit.
Inclusions for Skip The Line: Paris Louvre Museum Family-Friendly Tour
- Guided visit of the Louvre
- Entrance ticket to the Louvre
- Expert, English-speaking tour guide
- Specially designed visual aids for each child on the tour
- Small groups of 25 people or fewer
Exclusions for Skip The Line: Paris Louvre Museum Family-Friendly Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Extra measures may be implemented at some venues due to heightened global security. As a result, we may experience delays in getting through mandatory security checks when entering these venues. Extra measures may also restrict the size of bags that can be brought inside. To avoid disruptions or possible denied entry, we strongly suggest that you avoid bringing large purses, bags, or backpacks on your tour.
Please note the tour is intended for families with children aged from 5 to 12 years old specifically.
It is the responsibility of all visitors to be at the meeting point 15 minutes before departure. Guests arriving after departure cannot be accommodated and missed tours or tickets cannot be refunded.
Not wheelchair accessible
Non-flash photography is permitted throughout the tour.
Frances tourist sites are among the most popular in the world. Skip the Line Access and careful planning limit our crowd exposure, but please be aware that some locations may be unavoidably busy during standard hours.
Children under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian
Staff will ensure timings and itineraries are respected; however, due to issues beyond our control, timings and sites are subject to last minute changes on rare occasions.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Paris Museum Pass and Seine River Cruise Including Delivery to Your Hotel
- Invalides Army Museum and Cathedral Private Tour
- Paris Day Trip to Fontainebleau and Barbizon with Private Driver and Guide
- Paris Walking Tour: Christmas Food and Decorations
- Private Arrival Transfer from Paris Beauvais Till airport to City Center
- Paris to Versailles Round-Trip Coach Transfer