Want an in-depth description of the Louvre's most famous pieces? Don't want to wait in those long lines? This is the tour for you!
Start your tour in the center of Paris where your guide awaits, eager to impart their extensive art history knowledge. Take a short stroll past the museum's back garden (the Tuileries Gardens) and, as you approach the Louvre, start to truly appreciate the grandeur of this former palace. Gasp at the long lines and then remember that your ticket lets you sail right past them, right into the heart of the galleries.
Learn everything you've ever wanted to know about Da Vinci and his illustrious Mona Lisa. Then turn your attention to the 18-foot tall Victory of Samothrace, one of the world's most renowned sculptures. Now you're on a cultural roll, and can't wait to hear about the Venus de Milo, your second armless sculpture of the day. With your appetite truly whetted, bid your guide farewell after which you're free to investigate the rGare de l|est of the museum. Head to the gift shop or grab a bench and watch the world go by!
- Enjoy skip-the-line priority entry to the museum
- Receive a guided tour of the Louvre's three most famous artworks
- Take the direct route to the Mona Lisa
- Benefit from your qualified tour guide's expert knowledge
- Stay on to explore the museum once your tour has finished