Skip The Line: Paris-Story
OverviewYour one-hour introduction to Paris, to make sure you don't miss the musts during your visit to Paris!
Know More about this tour
The Paris Story film is a loving tribute to Frances beautiful capital city. This is a private tour of the City of Lights that has no equal in its imagery and the accompanying music. You will find yourself transported through the centuries of history that have created the amazing city that we love so much today. From its founding by the Celtic Parisii tribe to contemporary Paris and the ultra-modern architecture of the Louis Vuitton Foundation, you will experience it all. Forget the many documentaries that simply list the main attractions of Paris and leave it that. Here you experience the very soul of the city, the secrets of its monuments and their place in the hearts of Parisians.
During the films 50 minutes, Paris is slowly revealed in this multimedia release. You will hover high over the Eiffel Tower, look down on the majestic Notre Dame cathedral and enter Sainte-Chapelle and the Louvre as if on a private tour. Then, take the stairs up the column in the Place de la Bastille and descend into the unseen depths of the historic Opera Garnier.
Jean Renos voice will transport you to a unique viewing of Paris, past and present. Theres a multilingual audio selection such as those on leading airlines, which allow you to choose between six languages. Thanks to this technology, Paris Story: The Movie is available to you in English, German, Spanish, Italian, Dutch and Chinese.
This film is intended for visitors from anywhere in the world, as an inspiring introduction to the City of Light and a personal invitation to discover its most famous attractions and monuments. Families will find inspirations for weekend outings. Schools will find they have the perfect educational tool at their disposal, too, a way for children to learn without seeming to. Parisians themselves will find Paris Story reveals the hidden stories of buildings and monuments they see every day without knowing their history or their secrets. Paris Story allows every viewer to understand in their hearts why Paris is considered the most beautiful city in the world.
Inclusions for Skip The Line: Paris-Story
- Paris-Story Show (50 minutes)
Exclusions for Skip The Line: Paris-Story
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.