Skip-the-Line Pergamon And New Museum Guided Tour In Berlin Including Museum Island Day Pass
OverviewDiscover the jewels of Berlin's world-famous Museum Island in this 3-hour tour with a expert local guide. Explore the wonders of Ancient Egypt, Babylon, Greece and Rome on this tour through two remarkable museums: the Pergamon Museum and the New Museum. Skip the line to both museums and admire the impressive artifacts and architectural structures and also take a journey through history and gain a critical understanding of the collection's relationship to Berlin, past and present.
- All entrance fees included
- Fully narrated tour
- Get inside tips from a local
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
- Led by a local guide
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
Know More about this tour
Enjoy a 3-hour guided tour through the Pergamon and the New Museum and skip the line at both museums. Your ticket price also includes a Museum Island day pass, valid for all five museums on the island for that day.
The ferocious bombing campaign of WWII and the final Battle of Berlin left the center of the city, including Museum Island, in almost complete ruin. Following the war the area was allocated to East Berlin, which resulted in a stagnant rebuilding process. Only in 1999 was Museum Island awarded UNESCO status, securing its cultural heritage as an architectural and social result of the Ages of Enlightenment & Empire.
This guided museum tour takes you through these different eras to the present state of continual renovation: literally a tour of history in the making. By engaging with the whole of Museum Island, its renowned Prussian architecture, the collection of ancient structures and artifacts, and the contemporary approach to restoration, you will be able to experience the Pergamon and the New Museum in a unique light.
Enjoy an unforgettable tour of Berlin's two finest museums and immerse yourself in history. Some highlights of this tour include The Bust of Nefertiti, Market Gate of Miletus, Ishtar Gate and Byzantine Boy. The Pergamon Altar is currently not on display due to ongoing construction works.
Inclusions for Skip-the-Line Pergamon And New Museum Guided Tour In Berlin Including Museum Island Day Pass
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Entrance fees
- Local professional guide
- Small-group tour
- A Museum Island day pass is included for all 5 museums
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
Exclusions for Skip-the-Line Pergamon And New Museum Guided Tour In Berlin Including Museum Island Day Pass
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- On Mondays the following museums can not be visited with the Museum Island Day Pass: Bode Museum, Altes Museum and Alte Nationalgalerie
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Unfortunately no prams/strollers or luggage are allowed on this tour
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.