The perfect combination to enjoy your day in Paris. Experience a Skip the line Picasso Museum Ticket and Sightseeing Hop on Hop Off Tour in the City .The hop-on hop-off Big Bus tour will give you access to all the main attractions, an overview of the city and a means of getting around all in one convenient package. With an open-top, double-decker Big Bus, you get the added bonus of an excellent vantage point for panoramic views. The unlimited day pass is valid on two routes through Paris: the Classic Red Route ( including stops at the Eiffel Tower, Louvre Museum, Champs-Elyses, Palais Garnier and Muse dOrsay) and The Montmartre Blue Route ( the sights of the bohemian hilltop neighborhood, iSacr Coeur, Moulin Rouge and Muse Grevin). Both routes include informative audio commentary while you see the sights. The ticket is valid starting the first time you use it, and disembark at any of the 15 stops on the combined routes to explore further on your own. Climb aboard the next bus when you're done sightseeing on foot to continue your circuit of the city.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Lowest Price Guaranteed
- Duration: 12 Hrs
Departure Details :
Cancellation Policy : Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
The perfect combination to appreciate your day in Paris. Experience a Skip the line Picasso Museum Ticket and Sightseeing Hop on Hop Off Tour in the City .Enjoythe convenience of hop-on hop-off unlimited day passat any stop along the route, and soak in the views from an open-top, double-decker bus. See sights like the Louvre Museum, Moulin Rouge cabaret club, Notre-Dame Cathedral and the iconic Eiffel Tower as you listen to informative audio commentary. There are two routes to choose from, with 15 stops in total around the city.
Know More about this tour
- Picasso Museum :Every day from 10.30 am to 6 pm +Saturdays, Sundays and Public holidays:9.30 am - 6 pm.
- Closed every Monday, January 1st ,May 1st pm and December25th
- Big Bus:Audioguide available in French, English, German, Italian, Portuguese(Brazilian), Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian and Arabic
- When the bus is on movement, the seat belt is mandatory
- In case of rain, a free poncho will be offered to you
- In case of demonstrations or events, the itinerary can be modified (July 14th, the Tour de France...)
- Geographical localization available on https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bigbustours.bbt
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Redeem your tickets at our central located agency in Paris