Skip-the-Line Pisa And Leaning Tower City Tour For Kids And Families
OverviewEnjoy a memorable family friendly tour of Pisa with your childrenled by a kids friendly guide. You will see the city highlights including the Cathedral, the Baptistery and the Leaning Tower from where you willsee Pisa from above. Your kids will learn and have fun playing tailored games and activitiesand visiting the main monuments.
- Family friendly
- Popular choice with kids
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Led by a local guide
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourExplore the most interesting sites of Pisa with a local guide specialized in working with kids and families. Not only you will see and climb the leaning tower but also see many other great monuments and artworks that most tourists miss out.
You will meet your guide in front of the Cathedral, one of the world's most beautiful churches. It is all covered with precious marbles and contains exquisite paintings and mosaics. It is the proof of the power and richness of Pisa in XII century when the city was controlling the trade in the Mediterranean sea. Your children will learn by playing and the whole family will be engaged in quizzes, photo contexts, scavenger hunrs and other games that your guide will start while visiting the sites.
The guide will be using ipad and visual tools to make history come alive and take you back in time. The tour includes also the entrance to the medieval Baptistery. You will be impressed by its architecture and acoustic and if you have a nice voice you will have the chance to sing live.
Inclusions for Skip-the-Line Pisa And Leaning Tower City Tour For Kids And Families
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Private tour or small-group tour, according to option selected
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Skip-the-Line Pisa And Leaning Tower City Tour For Kids And Families
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please provide KIDS AGES at time of booking (kids younger than 8 year will not be allowed to climb the Leaning Tower)
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A moderate amount of walking is involved.
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.