OverviewSometimes, waiting in line for the largest castle in the world may cost you hours of your time. Avoid the stress of lining up to collect your admission ticket and get to the Prague Castle complex from Old Town Square by minibus.
- Skip the line
- All entrance fees included
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
Know More about this tourAvoid the long lines that can come with purchasing your own admission ticket to Prague Castle with this convenient skip-the-line opportunity.
Make your own way to the start point in Prague’s Old Town Square for 10:15am. Then, pick up your tickets and instead of jostling with crowds on public transport, settle aboard a comfortable, air-conditioned minibus for your transfer to the castle complex.
On arrival, your driver will help you find the shortest security-check line at the entrance. Your ticket is valid for two days, (starting from the day you pick it up), and gives you entry for one person, taking the hassle out of your visit to this extraordinary place. Your driver will then leave you here and from that moment on, you will enter and stroll around the complex independently.
Once inside, look around as you wish, at your own pace. It’s recommended that you follow Circuit B rather than C: Circuit B covers the main parts of the castle, while C takes in the Treasury of St. Vitus Cathedral Exhibition and Prague Castle Picture Gallery only.
Admire the elegant courtyards and beautiful interiors, and along the way learn about the castle's incredible past. Its history stretches back to the 9th century, and over the years, it has served as home to the Kings of Bohemia, the Holy Roman Emperors, and the presidents of Czechoslovakia and the Czech Republic.
Highlights include St. Vitus Cathedral, the Old Royal Palace, St. George's Basilica, cobbled Golden Lane, and the Daliborka Tower.
Once you’re done exploring the castle, leave when you wish and make your own way back to your hotel or anywhere else you wish to go.
Inclusions for Skip-the-Line Prague Castle Ticket And Minibus Transfer
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Admission ticket
- Guaranteed to skip the long line
- One-way shared transfer
- Information on finding the shortest security check line
- Introduction about your admission ticket and orientation inside the castle
Exclusions for Skip-the-Line Prague Castle Ticket And Minibus Transfer
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Return transfer
- Guide inside Prague Castle
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 5 years
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A maximum of 6 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Best Of Prague: City Walking, Boat Cruise And Typical Czech Lunch
- Cesky Krumlov Day Trip From Prague
- Prague Luxury Dinner Cruise On Vltava River
- Jewish Prague Walking Tour
- Small-Group Food And Beer Tour In Prague
- Getting To Know Prague Like A Local - Sights, Local Experiences And Food
- Historic Prague Jewish Quarter Walking Tour
- Prague Castle And Castle Grounds Walking Tour
- Exploratory Family Trip To Prague Without The Stress Of Planning
- 3 Hours Unlimited Beer Tasting