Skip-the-Line: Priority Tram Boarding At Night Safari With Buffet Dinner
OverviewIt can take more than 40 minutes to board the Night Safari tram. With this skip-the-line pass, you hop right on for a journey into the world of nocturnal animals. Visit carefully designed habitats on a nighttime safari, and take a guided walk along a softly lit jungle trail for up-close looks at lions, leopards, and more. This 4-hour family-friendly tour includes animal shows and thrilling performances, plus a buffet dinner at the Ulu Ulu Safari Restaurant. Enjoy round-trip transport from major hotels in Singapore.
- Instant Confirmation
- All entrance fees included
- Popular choice with kids
- Led by a local guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Buffet dinner included
- Dinner included
- Family friendly
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Skip the line
Know More about this tour
When you reach Night Safari after hotel pickup, hop aboard the open tram with a skip-the-line ticket that grants you priority boarding. The tram tour takes you on a spectacular night safari through 98 acres (40 hectares) of secondary rainforest adjoining Singapore Zoo.
As you weave through the grounds, see the drama of the tropical jungle come alive after dusk, enhanced by subtle lighting meant to look like moonlight. You'll travel past habitats specially designed to replicate the natural environment, from the Himalayan foothills to the Southeast Asian rainforest and Indian subcontinent, as you experience the thrill of looking for nocturnal predators and other animals in the dark.
After you disembark, set out on a guided walk over a safari trail in search of more creatures that are native to the forest. Search for feline hunters stalking their prey in the river on the Fishing Cat Trail, and be on the lookout for big cats such as a Gir lion or a pair of Sri Lankan leopards on the Leopard Trail. The Malayan tiger, spotted hyenas and red river hogs can be seen along the East Lodge Trail. Or, head to the Night Safaris newest attraction the Wallaby Trail to find fascinating nocturnal wildlife native to Australia.
When youre hungry, head to the Ulu Ulu Safari Restaurant for a dinner buffet featuring an array of local favorites and international cuisine. Settle into your table under burnished wooden beams and rustic rattan fans, or dine al fresco to a symphony of cicadas, frogs and other night creatures while a herd of Ankole cattle grazes nearby.
Top off your 4-hour adventure with an amazing performance on stage, included with your admission. (See descriptions below.)
Creatures of the Night Show
This 20-minute animal extravaganza brings you right into the heart of the rainforest. This highly interactive show demonstrates the unique behaviors and skills of nocturnal creatures like the otter, binturong, civet and more. Be amazed by the powerful jaws of a spotted hyena and cheer on the African serval as it shows off its ability to leap for prey.
This Night Safari fire show includes a lively display of cultural dance moves from a crowd-pleasing troop of Thumbuakar warriors. Theyll heat up your night with amazing fire-eating skills, flame-throwing demonstrations and breathtaking stunts!
Inclusions for Skip-the-Line: Priority Tram Boarding At Night Safari With Buffet Dinner
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Entrance fees
- Buffet dinner
Exclusions for Skip-the-Line: Priority Tram Boarding At Night Safari With Buffet Dinner
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Sombai Infused Cambodian Liqueur: Workshop Visit and Liqueur Tasting
- Selvatura Park: Hummingbird Garden and Insect Museum Tour
- Private One-Way Transfer: Hurghada Airport to Hurghada Hotels
- The Battle of Santo Domingo 4D Movie Experience
- Krakow Airport Arrival Shuttle Transfer
- Budapest Retro Design Centre Museum