Skip-the-line Private Tour Of The Colosseum, Roman Forum, And Palatine Hill - Rome
OverviewOn this 3-hour, private tour, skip the lines as you visit the Colosseum and other major sites in Rome. See the Roman Forum and the Emperor's Palace on Palatine Hill as your guide shares stories about the history of each stop. Customize this tour and go at your own pace with just your party.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Skip the line
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tourBegin your tour by meeting your private guide in front of the Colosseum Metro Station exit at either 8:30am or 3:30pm, depending on the option selected. Then, skip the lines and enter the Colosseum. As your guide shares stories of ancient Rome, walk through the historical palaces and gardens.
Inside the Colosseum, see the arena and seating area, among other remains. The Colosseum is one of the most well-preserved and recognized monuments in the world. Listen as your guide explains the spectator pastimes and gladiatorial combats.
Next, marvel at the breathtaking vista and see the remaining mosaics and frescoes in the Emperor's Palace, sitting at the top of Palatine Hill. The Roman Forum is your next stop. See the ruins of the Senate House, the Temple of Julius Caesar, the Triumphal Arches, and other government and religious buildings.
Inclusions for Skip-the-line Private Tour Of The Colosseum, Roman Forum, And Palatine Hill
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Private tour
Exclusions for Skip-the-line Private Tour Of The Colosseum, Roman Forum, And Palatine Hill
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- It does not include the Underground section and third tier
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A moderate amount of walking is involved
It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes and bring a hat and bottled water
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Night in Rome on a Vespa
- Rome Highlights Half-Day Tour
- Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Rome Ciampino Airport
- Ancient Rome Half-Day Tour: Colosseum and Roman Forum
- The Original Fettuccine Alfredo: Cooking Class and Lunch at Alfredo alla Scrofa Restaurant
- Best of Rome Walking Tour and Master of Pizza Class