Skip The Line: Rijksmuseum And Amsterdam Historical Small Group Tour
OverviewJoin a small group tour of no more than 8 guests through Amsterdams historic center and most popular museum. This 5 hour tour will cover the citys highlights and will allow you to skip the line at its largest museum, the Rijksmuseum. Our dynamic guides will share their insider knowledge as well as an impressive, but entirely manageable amount of history so that you can better understand the Dutch capital. This tour will also provide you with a museum ticket valid for the whole day.
- Skip the line
- Step back in time on a history tour
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tour
Split the day between the canals and cobblestones of the citys historic center and the masterpieces hanging in the Rijksmuseum. The tour will begin at the Rijksmuseum, Hollands version of the Louvre, and learn about the highlights of its 8000 or so objects on display, including works by iconic Dutch artists like Rembrandt. This tour will introduce first-time visitors to the impressive and expansive collection that curates Dutch history over the centuries. For those who arent familiar with Dutch culture, you will explore its rich and vibrant past through a selection of paintings and artifacts from the 8000 objects on display. Well explore familiar names like Rembrandt while discussing lesser known items like 17th century dollhouses and Vermeers portrait of domesticity, The Milkmaid. Theres even a fascinating 19th century library containing more stories than we could ever tell. By the end, youll have a good overview of the museums collection and you may even know how to pronounce its name correctly.
Then after a break for lunch, The historical walk will introduce you to this capital city, known for its openness and vice as much as for its charming bridges and leaning houses. Wander the canals and get your bearings as you learn about the medieval gate and Amstel River that helped shape Amsterdam.
Inclusions for Skip The Line: Rijksmuseum And Amsterdam Historical Small Group Tour
- Skip-The-Line Semi-Private Museum Tour & Walking Tour
- "Semi-Private" Means Group Size Is Never More Than 8 Guests Maximum
- Professional Tour Guide
- Tour Includes All Entrance Fees
- Available Daily At 10Am
- Duration 5 - 5.5 Hours (Including A Lunch Break)
- Tour Will Run, Rain Or Shine
Exclusions for Skip The Line: Rijksmuseum And Amsterdam Historical Small Group Tour
- Tour price does NOT include hotel pickup or drop-off (we recommend UBER or Taxi)
- Tour price does NOT include gratuities (optional)
- Tour is NOT available for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A maximum of 8 people per tour allowed
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Minimum numbers apply. This tour will not run without a minimum of 2 guests to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
Notes: Rijksmuseum may be subjected to occasional closures without previous warning from the museum management. When this occurs, we will provide guests with an appropriate alternative if the museum opening time is delayed more than 1h from the tour starting time. In these cases we are unable to provide refunds or discounts. Appropriate dress is required for entry into some sites on this tour. No large bags or suitcases are allowed inside the museum, only handbags or small thin bag packs are allowed through security. Due to increased security measures at many attractions some lines may form on tours with 'Skip the Line' or 'No Wait' access. Some specific rooms inside the museum are subjected to a very quiet or restricted right to speak inside, in this cases your guide will provide the information about this places before entering the specific rooms where this rule applies. Some collections may vary along the year.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Historic Walking Tour of Amsterdam with Art Historian Guide
- Amsterdam Canal Boat Hop-On Hop-Off Tour with Rijksmuseum Ticket
- Brussels and Antwerp Day Trip from Amsterdam
- Amsterdam Shore Excursion: Van Gogh Museum and Amsterdam Canal Hop-On Hop-Off Day Pass
- Amsterdam Bar and Club Tour
- Bloemendaal Highlights: Guided Bike Tour from Amsterdam