Skip The Line: Rijksmuseum And Amsterdam Historical Small Group TourWrite a Review
Join a small groupÂ tour of no more than 8 guests through AmsterdamâÂÂs historic center and most popular museum. This 5 hour tour will cover the cityâÂÂs highlights and will allow you to skip the line at its largest museum, the Rijksmuseum. Our dynamic guides will share their insider knowledge as well as an impressive, but entirely manageable amount of history so that you can better understand the Dutch capital. This tour will also provide you with a museum ticket valid for the whole day.
- Skip the line
- Step back in time on a history tour
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tour
Split the day between the canals and cobblestones of the cityâs historic center and the masterpieces hanging in the Rijksmuseum. The tour will begin at the Rijksmuseum, Hollandâs version of the Louvre, and learn about the highlights of its 8000 or so objects on display, including works by iconic Dutch artists like Rembrandt. This tour will introduce first-time visitors to the impressive and expansive collection that curates Dutch history over the centuries. For those who arenât familiar with Dutch culture, you will explore its rich and vibrant past through a selection of paintings and artifacts from the 8000 objects on display. Weâll explore familiar names like Rembrandt while discussing lesser known items like 17th century dollhouses and Vermeerâs portrait of domesticity, âThe Milkmaid.â Thereâs even a fascinating 19th century library containing more stories than we could ever tell. By the end, youâll have a good overview of the museumâs collection and you may even know how to pronounce its name correctly.
Then after a break for lunch, The historical walk will introduce you to this capital city, known for its openness and vice as much as for its charming bridges and leaning houses. Wander the canals and get your bearings as you learn about the medieval gate and Amstel River that helped shape Amsterdam.
Inclusions for Skip The Line: Rijksmuseum And Amsterdam Historical Small Group Tour
- Entrance fees and skip-the-line access to the Rijksmuseum
- Professional art historian guide
- Small-group tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Skip The Line: Rijksmuseum And Amsterdam Historical Small Group Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Minimum numbers apply. This tour will not run without a minimum of 2 guests to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
Please try not to bring large bags or backpacks as they can hold up entry time due to security.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.