Your ticket includes entrance through the VIP line, skip-the-line access to all rides and attractions, and reserved seats at all shows. Six Flags Mexico is home to more than 100 rides and attractions, including Batman, The Ride; Terminator X; and Cowboy Stunt Show. A sampling is listed below.
- Batman, The Ride: 105 feet (32 meters) at its highest point, this 2,170-foot-long (662-meter) roller coaster reaches speeds of 50 mph (80 kph) as it takes you twisting and turning through a dark Gotham City. Its the only suspended roller coast in Mexico and features seats that leave your feet dangling in the air!
- Superman: At 75 mph (120 kph), this is one of the fastest roller coasters in the world. After a quick look at the newspaper office where Clark Kent and Lois Lane work, fly through the sky with Superman, accompanying him on an adrenaline-pumping journey that includes a thrilling 270-foot (66-meter) drop.
- The Joker: The first spinning roller coaster at Six Flags Mexico, this family ride introduces you to the villains chaotic world as you wind along in four-person cars, dodging traps set by the Joker.
- Kids rides: More than 40 kids rides, including circus rides, offer fun for little tykes.
Shows and other attractions
- Blackout: Sit in a dark theater, following the Shadow on a 30-minute virtual journey through a world of colorful special effects.
- Magic Light Parade: A nighttime weekend parade featuring dancers, other performers and characters from the Looney Tunes and the Justice League.
- Dance with the Looney Tunes: Be a special guest at a dance-off between Bugs Bunny and other Looney Tunes favorites.
- Cowboy Stunt Show: A Wild Westthemed action show for the whole family.
- Terminator X: An interactive laser battle of humans vs. machines. The amazing sound and visual effects will have you thinking you are in the middle of a video game.
- Swim with Dolphins: Dont miss the chance to interact with some of the friendliest and smartest creatures of the sea.