From USD 174.99
OverviewSpend a day at one of Mexico Citys most exciting family attractions Six Flags! This VIP pass includes convenient round-trip transportation from Mexico City hotels and skip-the-line admission to all rides and attractions so you dont have to wait in the queue to experience heart-pounding roller coasters like Superman and Batman, The Ride. Youll also receive reserved seats at all shows, including Blackout and Cowboy Stunt Show.
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Skip the line
Know More about this tourAfter hotel pickup in Mexico City, your Six Flags experience begins with the 30-minute drive to the theme park, which sits south of the city near the borough of Tlalpan. When you arrive, head inside with your VIP admission ticket and enjoy all the rides, attractions and shows you want until it’s time to head back to the city in the evening.
Your ticket includes entrance through the VIP line, skip-the-line access to all rides and attractions, and reserved seats at all shows. Six Flags Mexico is home to more than 100 rides and attractions, including Batman, The Ride; Terminator X; and Cowboy Stunt Show. A sampling is listed below.
- Batman, The Ride: 105 feet (32 meters) at its highest point, this 2,170-foot-long (662-meter) roller coaster reaches speeds of 50 mph (80 kph) as it takes you twisting and turning through a dark Gotham City. It’s the only suspended roller coast in Mexico and features seats that leave your feet dangling in the air!
- Superman: At 75 mph (120 kph), this is one of the fastest roller coasters in the world. After a quick look at the newspaper office where Clark Kent and Lois Lane work, fly through the sky with Superman, accompanying him on an adrenaline-pumping journey that includes a thrilling 270-foot (66-meter) drop.
- The Joker: The first spinning roller coaster at Six Flags Mexico, this family ride introduces you to the villain’s chaotic world as you wind along in four-person cars, dodging traps set by the Joker.
- Kids’ rides: More than 40 kids’ rides, including circus rides, offer fun for little tykes.
Shows and other attractions
- Blackout: Sit in a dark theater, following ‘the Shadow’ on a 30-minute virtual journey through a world of colorful special effects.
- Magic Light Parade: A nighttime weekend parade featuring dancers, other performers and characters from the Looney Tunes and the Justice League.
- Dance with the Looney Tunes: Be a special guest at a dance-off between Bugs Bunny and other Looney Tunes favorites.
- Cowboy Stunt Show: A Wild West–themed action show for the whole family.
- Terminator X: An interactive laser battle of humans vs. machines. The amazing sound and visual effects will have you thinking you are in the middle of a video game.
- Swim with Dolphins: Don’t miss the chance to interact with some of the friendliest and smartest creatures of the sea.
Inclusions for Skip The Line: Six Flags Mexico VIP Pass Including Transport From Mexico City
- Six Flags Mexico VIP admission ticket
- Skip-the-line access to attractions
- Reserved seat at shows
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Skip The Line: Six Flags Mexico VIP Pass Including Transport From Mexico City
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.