Skip-the-line Small Group Evening Louvre Tour - Paris
OverviewSemi-private ( 6 persons max) 2.5 hours tour of the Louvre museum. Skip the long lines and immerge yourself in 4,000 years of History. Discover the secrets of Mona Lisa, Venus de Milo and Gallery of Appolo. Explore the world's greatest collection with a small group. Enjoy and feel free to ask all questions to your Private Local Guide. Avoid the crowd during this evening tour.
Know More about this tourStart your tour discovering the rich history of the Louvre palace, home of Kings of France for centuries and see how they have inscribed their name in the rock. Be ready to jump into themedieval moat hidden in the deepest level of the museum and learn aboutthe Dungeon of the Louvre.
Next, as we explore the Greek section, discover how beauty has lead artists to perfection for milleniums admiring at theVenus de Miloor theWinged Victory of Samothrace.Continue through the mesmerizingGallery of Apollo designed to impress aristocrats from all over the world and inspiration to the famousPalace of Versailles.
As you follow your guide avoiding the crowd,we will introduce youLeonardo da Vinci, his life, his technique, his secrets. Only then you will meetface to face withMona Lisa and understand what makes it the most famous painting in the world!Most people simply take a picture and go; be ready to have a true encounter with a 500-year old masterpiece!
Yourprofessional local guide knows the Louvre like the back of his hand and will offer you different options to finish your semi- private tour of the Louvre museum:wether you want to wander throughNapoleon III apartments,gaze atFrench master paintingsof the 1800's likeLiberty Leading the People or the scandalousRaft of Medusaor even travel all the way tothe Ancient Egypt of Ramses II.
Inclusions for Skip-the-line Small Group Evening Louvre Tour
- Entrance fees
- Extra-small group tour
- Local and professional guide
Exclusions for Skip-the-line Small Group Evening Louvre Tour
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Paris Villages Bike Tour
- Paris Cooking Class: Desserts and Pastries
- Walking Tour with Breakfast : Legends of Old Paris
- Paris Evening Quest Game on Segway
- Winemaking Workshop in Paris
- Compagnie des Bateaux-Mouches 1-Hour Sightseeing River Cruise on Seine
- Bus'n'boat Paris Tour
- Compagnie des Bateaux-Mouches 3-Hour River Cruise the Seine River Including Dinner and Live Music