Skip-the-Line Small-Group Louvre Tour: Scandals And Controversies - Paris
OverviewDiscover the hidden scandals and controversies behind the worlds most famous works of art on this 1.5 hour small group tour. Walk with your guide as you receive a unique perspective on works like the Mona Lisa, Venus de Milo, Winged Victory and more. See all the must see pieces of the Louvre before being allowed to visit the museum on your own to mull over what you have learned.
- Skip the line
- Small group ensures personal service
- Led by an art historian
Know More about this tour
Meet your tour at the Arc de Triomphe du Carrousel at 2pm. Your tour begins at the controversial Pyramid, which is located next to the Tuileries Garden, believed to house a ghost that has haunted the grounds for hundreds of years.
Walk passed the long lines into the museum with your guide, once inside, head back in time to the period when the Louvre was a fortress as you walk through the shadows of the Medieval Foundations. Soon you will come face to face with the Great Sphinx of Tanis whose riddles have puzzled for thousands of years. Throughout your tour you will walk past thousands of paintings, sculptures and artifacts and hear scandalous tales.
Your tour has been carefully planned to stop at over a dozen of the worlds most well-known works of art, all of which hold secrets and gossip that brings it all to life in a new way you never imagined. The tour concludes at the most famous lady of them all, Mona Lisa. From here, once you tear yourself away from the bewitching Mona Lisa smile, you are free to stay in the museum as long as you wish and your tour guide will provide handy tips for other marvels to behold on your own.
Inclusions for Skip-the-Line Small-Group Louvre Tour: Scandals And Controversies
- Admission ticket
- Professional guide
- Small-group tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Skip-the-Line Small-Group Louvre Tour: Scandals And Controversies
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Skip the Line: Eiffel Tower Tour by Night
- Paris Pass Including Entry to Over 60 Attractions
- Paris City Tour and Eiffel Tower Half-day Trip
- Disneyland Paris Ticket: 1 Day 2 Park
- Luxury Evening Experience at Chateau de Vaux-le-Vicomte
- Skip-the-Line Palace of Versailles and Eiffel Tower Tour with Hotel Transfer
- Green Paris - Ecological Visit
- Skip-the-Line Eiffel Tower Summit Entrance Ticket and Evening Illuminations Cruise in Paris