OverviewDiscover Milan's signature sights and gain skip-the-line entrance to Leonardo da Vincis The Last Supper on this 3-hour small-group walking tour. With an expert local guide, explore the city center on foot to see top Milan attractions such as Milan Duomo, La Scala, Sforza Castle and other beautiful landmarks. Plus, breeze past the lines to view da Vincis masterly fresco: a sublime depiction of Jesus last meal with his disciples. Numbers are limited to a maximum of 25 people on this small-group tour to ensure personalized attention.
Know More about this tour
Inclusions for Skip The Line: Small-Group Milan Walking Tour With Da Vinci's 'The Last Supper' Tickets
- Professional guide
- Interior visit to Milan Duomo
- Entrance ticket to Leonardo da Vinci's The Last Supper
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Exclusions for Skip The Line: Small-Group Milan Walking Tour With Da Vinci's 'The Last Supper' Tickets
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Visits inside the Duomo are not possible on Sundays or religious holidays. On these days, a detailed tour will be given from outside of the Duomo.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.