Skip-the-Line Small-Group Tour: Vatican, Sistine Chapel, And St. Peter's Basilica - Rome
OverviewThis 3-hour small-group tour limited to six people takes an incredible journey through thehighlights of the Vatican Museums. With you local guide, skip-the-line and be amazed while admiring the Raphael Rooms and the Sistine Chapel. See unique sculptures, courtyards, hallways, tapestries and much more. Finish your experience with VIP entry and tour of Saint Peters Basilica.
- Skip the line
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tour
Meet your guide in front of the Caf Vaticanodirectly across from the Vatican Museumsfor your small-group tour. Discover some of the most famous paintings and sculptures from western civilization and listen to amusing anecdotes about the former popes and artists represented in the museums. With a small-group tour of maximum of six people, easily maneuver through the crowded museums at a comfortable pace. With the personalized attention of your guide, ask all the questions you like.
Skip-the-line to access the Vatican Museums and begin your small-group tour promptly. After a view of the terrace over the Vatican gardens, make your way across the beautiful early Renaissance courtyard to admire Hadrian's Pinecone, and then to the modern art piece of Arnaldo Pomodoro. As your knowledgeable guide presents interesting facts and stories, you will thenhead to the magnificent Octagonal Courtyard which is one of the most remarkable collections of Roman and Greek artifacts. Admire the famous Belvedere Torso, learn about the mystery of the Laocoon Priest of Troy, and visit the Muses Room. After a short stop for wonderful pictures, continue through the Round Room and the Greek Cross Room.
Walk up the stairs and through the beautiful galleriesto admire an abundance of candelabra, tapestries, and maps. Then head to the Julius II apartments and see the grandeur and the magnificent details of the Raphael Rooms.
Next, learn of Michelangelo's masterpiece from your guide before youenter through a tiny door to admire the majestic Sistine Chapel. Take in its grandeur in contemplative silence. The tour will end with a visit to St. Peters Basilicawhere you will access the church directly through a VIP passage toskip the long line. Enjoy the awe-inspiring visit and be amazed at the size of the beautifully adorned Basilica.
Inclusions for Skip-the-Line Small-Group Tour: Vatican, Sistine Chapel, And St. Peter's Basilica
- Professional guide
- Entry tickets and reservation fees
- Skip-the-line entrance into the Vatican Museum
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Skip-the-Line Small-Group Tour: Vatican, Sistine Chapel, And St. Peter's Basilica
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
Not wheelchair accessible
Occasionally the basilica may be closed due to last minute private events outside of the tour operators control and often without notice. In these uncommon circumstances the tour will operate as usual and the time spent inside the basilica will be made up elsewhere on the tour
Please note that tours selected on Wednesday mornings at 10 am can be periodically effected by the closure of St Peter's Basilica due to last minute decisions by the Vatican. Please be insured the lost time will be compensated with other areas of the museums.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Rome Fiumicino Airport
- 3-Day Italy Trip: Naples, Pompeii and Amalfi
- Small-Group Cooking Lesson in Roman Countryside
- Civitavecchia Private Transfer: Civitavecchia Cruise Port to Rome Fiumicino Airport
- Florence Day Trip from Rome by High-Speed Train
- Civitavecchia Private Transfer: Rome Fiumicino Airport to Civitavecchia Cruise Port
- Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Rome Ciampino Airport
- Vespa 125cc Rental Rome