This 3-hour small-group tour limited to six people takes an incredible journey through theÂ highlights of the Vatican Museums. With you local guide, skip-the-line and be amazed while admiring the Raphael Rooms and the Sistine Chapel. See unique sculptures, courtyards, hallways, tapestries and much more. Finish your experience with VIP entry and tour of Saint Peterâs Basilica.
- Skip the line
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tour
Meet your guide in front of the Cafè Vaticano at 2:15pm for your small-group tour. Discover some of the most famous paintings and sculptures from western civilization and listen to amusing anecdotes about the former popes and artists represented in the museums. With a small-group tour of maximum of six people, easily maneuver through the crowded museums at a comfortable pace. With the personalized attention of your guide, ask all the questions you like.
Skip-the-line to access the Vatican Museums and begin your small-group tour quickly. After a quick view of the terrace over the Vatican gardens, cross through the 'Pinecone' Courtyard to admire Hadrian's Pinecone, the beautiful early Renaissance courtyard, and the modern art piece of Arnaldo Pomodoro. Hear many interesting facts from your guide, then head to the magnificent Octagonal Courtyard, one of the most remarkable collections of Roman and Greek artifacts. Admire the Belvedere Torso, learn about the mystery of the Laocoon Priest of Troy, and visit the Muses Room. After a short stop for wonderful pictures, continue through the Round Room and the Greek Cross Room.
Walk up the stairs and through the beautiful galleries. See beautiful candelabra, tapestries, and maps. Then head to the Julius II apartments and see the grandeur and the magnificent details of the Raphael Rooms.
Next, learn of Michelangelo's masterpiece from your guide. Then enter through a tiny door to admire the majestic Sistine Chapel. Take in its grandeur in contemplative silence. The tour will end with a visit to St. Peter’s Basilica. You will access the church directly through a VIP passage and skip the long line. Enjoy the awe-inspiring visit and be amazed at the size of the Basilica. Tour ends at approximately 5:30pm.
Inclusions for Skip-the-Line Small-Group Tour: Vatican, Sistine Chapel, And St. Peter's Basilica
- Professional guide
- Entry tickets and reservation fees
- Skip-the-line entrance into the Vatican Museum
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Skip-the-Line Small-Group Tour: Vatican, Sistine Chapel, And St. Peter's Basilica
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
Not wheelchair accessible
Occasionally the basilica may be closed due to last minute private events outside of the tour operators control and often without notice. In these uncommon circumstances the tour will operate as usual and the time spent inside the basilica will be made up elsewhere on the tour
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.