You can't leave Florence without visiting Italy's most famed and important museum, the Uffizi Gallery, with this skip the line professionally guided tour.
- Skip the line
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Likely to Sell Out
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourThe building of Uffizi complex was begun by Giorgio Vasari in 1560 for Cosimo I de' Medici so as to accommodate the offices of the Florentine magistrates, hence the name uffizi, "offices".
Over the years, more sections of the palace were recruited to exhibit paintings and sculptures collected or commissioned by the Medici family. According to Vasari (who was not only the architect of the Uffizi but also a painter and probably the first art historian, author of "Lives of the Artists", published in 1550 and 1568), artists such as Leonardo da Vinci and Michelangelo gathered at the Uffizi for beauty, for work and for recreation.
Nowadays, the Uffizi Gallery houses the most incredible collection of artworks from the Middle Ages to Renaissance and beyond. A collection of masterpieces with no equals throughout the world, by artists like Giotto, Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, Raffaello, Botticelli and others.
Enter with a skip-the-line priority entrance ticket (avoiding the many-hour-long lines) and discover the secrets and stories that hide under each painting and the links between all these artworks, through the knowledge and passion of our professional English-speaking guide that will lead you through the main halls of this museum.
Inclusions for Skip The Line: Smart Uffizi Guided Tour
- UFFIZI Gallery tickets and reservation (skip the line)
- English Speaking Licensed Guide
- Earphones for groups over 12 pax
Exclusions for Skip The Line: Smart Uffizi Guided Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please let us know in advance any special need or impaired mobility of the clients and we will do our best to accomodate them.
Big bags and liquid bottles will not be allowed inside the museums.
Once the tour is finished, clients can remain inside the museum if they want to keep visiting it on their own.
Even with the skip-the-line entrance, there is still a compulsory security check which may cause some delays in entering the museum.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Florence Super Saver: Best Of Florence Walking Tour, Accademia Gallery, Uffizi Gallery And Florence Duomo
- Cooking Class And Lunch At A Tuscan Farmhouse With Local Market Tour From Florence
- Tuscany In One Day Sightseeing Tour
- Cinque Terre Semi-Private Day Trip From Florence
- Bologna Food Walking Tour
- Chianti Half-Day Wine Tour From Florence
- Florence Sightseeing Tour With Uffizi Gallery Skip-the-Line Ticket
- Florence Vespa Tour: Tuscan Hills And Italian Cuisine
- Skip The Line: Florence Accademia Gallery Tickets
- Skip The Line: Florence Uffizi Gallery Tickets