Skip-the-line Special Versailles Chateau Tour
OverviewSkip the long lines at the Palace of Versailles and get priority access with your scheduled entrance time. Choose from several times available and meet directly in the office located near the Palace of Versailles. A hostess will accompany you inside the Palace, by-pass the lines and provide you with an audio guide. You can then discover the apartments and marvel at the Hall of Mirrors at your own pace. Stroll around the gardens freely after the tour (see dates for supplement)
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Skip the line
Know More about this tourDiscover the world famous Palace of Versailles at your own pace without queuing. Choose the entrance time that better suits your program and make your own way to Versailles, only a 30 minute train ride from Paris. From central Paris take the RER train line C to the station Versailles Rive Gauche Chteau. The meeting point is located just across the street from the train station in Versailles.
Meet your hostess and follow her inside the Palace. She will conduct you through the crowds with ease and directly into the Palace without any lines. She will hand you the audio guide with the language of your choice and give you directions for the tour. Start your own tour and learn about the life at the court of France with your informative audio guide. You can wonder at the decorated rooms and the glittering Hall of Mirrors as long as you wish.After visiting the apartments, continue your visit in the famous French Gardens.
In the winter time (from November to March) benefit from a free access to the famous French gardens and stroll around the alleys and the ponds imagined by Andr Le Notre. In the summer time (from April to October) the gardens are free only on Wednesdays and Thursdays. On Summer Saturdays, Sundays and bank holidays (from April to October) your ticket will include the famous Fountain Show in the gardens. On summer Fridays and Tuesdays(from April to October) your ticket includes the Musical Fountain Show.
Inclusions for Skip-the-line Special Versailles Chateau Tour
- Admission ticket for the Palace and Gardens
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Audio guide for the Palace
- Tour escort/host
- Fountain Show in the gardens (if date selected, see Additional info)
Exclusions for Skip-the-line Special Versailles Chateau Tour
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Entry is reserved for one group at one specific time slot; please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before your chosen time
It is important to note that any latecomers will not be granted entry to the Palace or a refund. As per Versailles Palace's policy, tickets cannot be modified, exchanged, or refunded
Please note that this is not a guided tour; it is a timed group entry ticket
Fountain Show in the Gardens:
Water Fountain Show: Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays from April to October, from 11.00 am-12.00 and from 3.30 pm-5.00 pm
Musical Gardens Show: Tuesdays and Fridays from April to October, from 10.00 am - 6.00 pm
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.