With The Hague and Holland Pass, gain free or discounted admission to must-see attractions and museums in The Hague, Delft and other popular Dutch cities including Amsterdam and Rotterdam. Valid for one month, this is the only city sightseeing pass in the Netherlands that gives you skip-the-line entry to top tourist attractions including Keukenhof Gardens, Royal Delft, Madurodam and the Vermeer Centrum Delft. Choose from several ticket options, and enjoy a hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour or Amsterdam canal cruise as an added bonus.
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Excellent value for money
Know More about this tourPick up your pass from The Hague Central Station, Amsterdam Schiphol Airport or various Travelex branches throughout the Netherlands. Then, choose from more than 60 museums and attractions in The Hague, Delft and neighboring cities such as Amsterdam and Rotterdam for free skip-the-line entry (see the Itinerary for a full list).
Valid for one month, your pass gives you your choice of two, four or six entrance tickets, divided into gold and silver tickets. Each attraction accepts a certain type of ticket in exchange for entrance. Simply show your pass to the attendant and you can bypass the queue, saving you time.
You’ll receive a comprehensive guidebook with all the essential information and tips you need for your Holland vacation, including attractions, general information, interesting facts about The Hague and detailed city and regional maps to help you navigate with ease. Inside you'll also find more than 100 special offers and discounts at select museums, attractions, shops and restaurants.
Inclusions for Skip The Line: The Hague And Holland Pass
- 2, 4 or 6 entrance tickets (depending on option selected)
- Guidebook with city maps, special offers and discounts
- Skip-the-line entry to select attractions
Exclusions for Skip The Line: The Hague And Holland Pass
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance to special exhibitions
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Transport to and from attractions and museums
Itinerary:Included Attractions and Activities:
- Escher in Het Paleis (silver ticket)
- 24-hour public transport ticket (HTM The Hague and Delft) (silver ticket)
- The Hague Museum of Photography (silver ticket)
- Museon (silver ticket)
- Keukenhof Gardens (gold ticket - fast track entry)
- Round-trip transfer from Schiphol Airport to Keukenhof Gardens (silver ticket)
- Mesdag Collection (silver ticket)
- Museum het Prinsenhof Delft (silver ticket)
- Prince William V Gallery (silver ticket)
- Royal Delft Experience (silver ticket)
- Louwman Museum (gold ticket)
- Gemeentemuseum (gold ticket)
- Historical Museum (silver ticket)
- Vermeer Center Delft (silver ticket)
- Canal Cruise Delft (silver ticket)
- Old and New Church Delft (silver ticket)
- Madurodam (gold ticket)
- Canal Cruise De Ooievaart (silver ticket)
- And many more
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The Hague and Holland Pass includes a choice of 2, 4 or 6 entrance tickets, which are divided into gold and silver tickets. Each museum accepts a certain type of ticket in exchange for free entrance
Important: The Holland Pass is valid per person. Per version, you can only exchange one ticket for the same attraction
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.