Skip-the-Line: The Original Eiffel Tower Small Group Tour With Summit Access - Paris
OverviewAre you staying in Paris and trying to figure out how to make your visit to the Eiffel Tower unforgettable? The Original Eiffel Tower semi-private Tour is without any doubt among the best ways to discover the most emblematic Parisian monument in the best conditions. Enjoy the benefits of a very small group (9 people max.) and a Skip-the Line access with your local licensed tour guide during this two-hour discovery tour.
- Skip the line
- Small group ensures personal service
- All-inclusive tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourWhile in Paris, don't miss the opportunityto visit one of the world's most popular landmarks. Meet your guide near the Eiffel Tower and embark on a2-hour tour with asmall group of no more than nine people. You'llbypass the ticket lines with yourpriority access while yourguide ensures that you see everyfeature of this iconic monument.
Once inside, head directly up to the second floor by elevator. There, your guide shares information about the construction of the tower, built as the entrance to the1889 World's Fair. Learn about the history of the City of Light and see its majormonuments while soaking up360-degree viewsof the Parisian capital. Seestunning views of Notre-Dame Cathedral, LesInvalides, Montparnasse Tower, and Montmartre.
Then ride the glass elevator tothethird-floor summit of the Eiffel Tower,where you'll find panoramic maps, an architectural model, the restored office ofGustave Eiffel, anda Champagne bar.
Inclusions for Skip-the-Line: The Original Eiffel Tower Small Group Tour With Summit Access
- Entrance fees
- Summit access
- Professional guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long entrance lines
Exclusions for Skip-the-Line: The Original Eiffel Tower Small Group Tour With Summit Access
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Due to new security measures at the Eiffel Tower, wait time may be longer than expected
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.