Are you staying in Paris and trying to figure out how to make your visit to the Eiffel Tower unforgettable? The Original Eiffel Tower semi-private Tour is without any doubt among the best ways to discover the most emblematic Parisian monument in the best conditions. Enjoy the benefits of a very small group (9 people max.) and a Skip-the Line access with your local licensed tour guide during this two-hour discovery tour.
- Skip the line
- Small group ensures personal service
- All-inclusive tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourWhile in Paris, don't miss the opportunity to visit one of the world's most popular landmarks. Meet your guide near the Eiffel Tower and embark on a 2-hour tour with a small group of no more than nine people. You'll bypass the ticket lines with your priority access while your guide ensures that you see every feature of this iconic monument.
Once inside, head directly up to the second floor by elevator. There, your guide shares information about the construction of the tower, built as the entrance to the 1889 World's Fair. Learn about the history of the City of Light and see its major monuments while soaking up 360-degree views of the Parisian capital. See stunning views of Notre-Dame Cathedral, Les Invalides, Montparnasse Tower, and Montmartre.
Then ride the glass elevator to the third-floor summit of the Eiffel Tower, where you'll find panoramic maps, an architectural model, the restored office of Gustave Eiffel, and a Champagne bar.
Inclusions for Skip-the-Line: The Original Eiffel Tower Small Group Tour With Summit Access
- Entrance fees
- Summit access
- Professional guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long entrance lines
Exclusions for Skip-the-Line: The Original Eiffel Tower Small Group Tour With Summit Access
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Due to new security measures at the Eiffel Tower, wait time may be longer than expected
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Eiffel Tower Priority Access Ticket With Host
- Skip The Line: Louvre Museum Audio Tour
- Skip The Line: Notre Dame Cathedral, Tower And Ile De La Cite Half-Day Walking Tour
- Seine River Cruise And Paris Canals Tour
- Skip The Line: Eiffel Tower Tour By Night
- Paris Pass Including Entry To Over 60 Attractions
- Paris City Tour And Eiffel Tower Half-day Trip
- Disneyland Paris Ticket: 1 Day 2 Park
- Paris L'Open Hop-On-Hop-Off Tour
- Paris Jewish History 2 Hour Private Guided Walking Tour