Skip-the-Line Uffizi Gallery Small-Group Or Private Tour - Florence
OverviewBeat the lines at one the world's most famous art museums, Florence's Uffizi Gallery, with this 2.5-hour guided tour led by a local expert. Tour groups are limited to a maximum of ten people or, to make the most of this vast gallery and see the highlights that matter most to you, upgrade to a more intimate private tour.
- Skip the line
- All entrance fees included
- Led by a local guide
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
Know More about this tour
Greet your guide at the Piazza della Signoria, outside the Uffizi Gallery, at either 10am or 2pm, and cruise effortlessly past the long lines that build outside the gallery in high season.
First constructed in 1560 by Giorgio Vasari, the Uffizi itself is of historic and architectural interest, with its glorious ceilings, richly detailed architecture, and elaborate corridors and galleries. As you walk through the collections, your guide will explain an artist's life during the Renaissance, the politics and fashions that shaped the masterpieces you are about to see, and the patrons and benefactors who empowered these great works of art.
Feast your eyes on classic works of Italy's spectacularRenaissance, by artists from Leonardo da Vinci to Raphael, Titian, Giotto, and Caravaggio. If you've opted for a private tour, you'll have the chance to steer your tour to tailor your interests: even on the small-group tour, your expert guide will be open for questions.
You'll see masterworks including Botticelli's Birth of Venus and Leonardo's Annunciation, as well as iconic sculptures and paintings that encapsulate the power and might of Renaissance Florence.
Your guide will say farewell at 12:30pm or 4:30pm, depending on tour time, but you'll be free to continue exploring independently until the museum closes at 6:50pm.
Inclusions for Skip-the-Line Uffizi Gallery Small-Group Or Private Tour
- Entrance fees
- Walking tour
- Private tour available
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Local guide
Exclusions for Skip-the-Line Uffizi Gallery Small-Group Or Private Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Dan Brown 'Inferno' Tour of Florence
- Tuscany Small-Group Day Trip with Chianti Dinner: Siena and San Gimignano
- Renaissance Florence Walking Tour
- Private Tour: Florence Shopping Tour to Gucci and Prada Outlet
- Viator Exclusive: Early Access to the Accademia Gallery in Florence with Breakfast
- Florence Cheese and Wine Tasting