With limited time in Florence, avoid the crowds and take a 3-hour walking tour through the Uffizi Gallery with priority entrance. See masterpieces from Michelangelo, Botticelli, Leonardo da Vinci, and more, as your guide provides in-depth commentary on each work that you pass. This group tour is limited to 25 people for a no-hassle way to see one of the world's most famous art museums.
- Exclusive after-hours access
- Skip the line
- Small group ensures personal service
- Likely to Sell Out
Know More about this tourAvoid long lines at the Uffizi Gallery as your guide delivers commentary on your 3-hour tour through the gallery's main rooms. You'll also enjoy an external tour of the Vasari Corridor. Hidden between city houses and even passing through a church, the Vasari Corridor has evolved as one of the most astounding architectural masterpieces of the Renaissance.
See artists like Giotto, Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, Raffaello, Botticelli, and more as you follow your guide through the Uffizi Gallery's main rooms. Your guide will reveal the stories and hidden secrets behind the masterpieces along the way.
After your walking tour inside of the Uffizi Gallery, head to the Vasari Corridor for an external tour(approx. 20 minutes) of the once-secret passageway, used by Cosimo and his wife, Eleonora, to travel from one side of Florence to the other. Built above the Ponte Vecchio, the corridor dates back to 1564 and stretches almost a mile between Palazzo Pitti, over the Arno to Palazzo della Signoria. It was Cosimo I who first summoned the architect Giorgio Vasari to build such a path for the royal family.
Your tour will conclude after three hours outside of the Boboli Gardens.
Inclusions for Skip The Line: Uffizi Gallery Tour
- Walking tour (maximum 25 people)
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Exclusions for Skip The Line: Uffizi Gallery Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Big umbrellas must be left inside a cloakroom on entering Uffizi Gallery. When the tour finishes customers have to make their own way back to Uffizi Gallery to collect their umbrellas. The cloakroom is open until 6:40pm. To reduce any disruption for your group, we recommend that big umbrellas are not taken on this tour. Small umbrellas are still allowed at Uffizi Gallery
Please note: the Vasari Corridor is closed to visits to all groups until further notice. Therefore the corridor is not visited during this tour as it is currently not accessible.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.