Skip The Line: Van Gogh Museum And Rijksmuseum Tour Including Amsterdam Canal Cruise And Lunch
OverviewEnjoy a full day of Amsterdams outstanding art, culture and scenery with this museum tour and canal cruise combo. Avoid the lines and gain skip-the-line entry to the Van Gogh Museum and Rijksmuseum, where youll take narrated tours with an art historian guide to see and learn about masterpieces by Van Gogh, Rembrandt, Frans Hals, Johannes Vermeer and others. Outdoors, soak up Amsterdams lovely waterfront sights on a 75 minute canal cruise. A complimentary ticket to the Diamond Museum Amsterdam is also included. Numbers are limited to 20 people on this small-group tour, ensuring a more personalized experience.
- All-inclusive tour
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
- Lunch included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Skip the line
Know More about this tourYour full-day tour starts in Amsterdams Museum District in the morning. Your guide will first take you to the Rijksmuseum, a Dutch national museum dedicated to the arts and history of the Netherlands. Enjoy skip-the-line entry and head straight inside for a small-group tour.
This recently renovated museum has a magnificent collection of artwork, crafts and historical pieces dating back from the year 1200 to today. Admire and learn about masterpieces such as Vermeers Milkmaid and Rembrandts Night Watch. The entire collection of the Rijksmuseum is an incredible one million items, with 8,000 on display in 80 galleries.
After the tour, you have free time to browse the museum shop. This is where you will also enjoy a light lunch at the Rijksmuseum.
Next it's time to admire Amsterdam's outdoor beauty with a 75 minute boat tour along the city's picturesque canals. Relax as you cruise along the elaborate ring of UNESCO World Heritage-listed canals, passing charming bridges, canal houses, classic Dutch gables, churches, towers and other wonderful waterfront highlights.
Following the canal cruise, your guide will take you to the Van Gogh Museum.
The Van Gogh Museum is home to the world's largest collection of paintings by Van Gogh, with more than 200 paintings as well as many letters and drawings. You can also see the work of those who inspired Van Gogh throughout various displays of art by other 19th-century painters. Your art historian guide will teach you about select paintings and about Van Goghs life, plus answer any questions you have.
After your Van Gogh Museum tour, your guide will take you to Coster Diamonds -- one of the oldest still-operating diamond polishing factories -- where you will receive an entrance ticket to the Diamond Museum. The guided portion of your tour ends here, and you're free to continue exploring independently.
Inclusions for Skip The Line: Van Gogh Museum And Rijksmuseum Tour Including Amsterdam Canal Cruise And Lunch
- Professional guide
- Skip the line entrance to Van Gogh Museum and Rijksmuseum
- Private tours of Van Gogh Museum and Rijksmuseum
- Lunch at the Van Gogh Museum
- Canal cruise
- Ticket to Diamond Museum Amsterdam
Exclusions for Skip The Line: Van Gogh Museum And Rijksmuseum Tour Including Amsterdam Canal Cruise And Lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children up to and including 3 years old are free of charge (not occupying a seat)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Guided Tour Behind the scenes of The Royal Concertgebouw in Amsterdam
- Private Day Tour of Tulips and Windmills including a Pancake Lunch
- Private Transfer to Keukenhof from Amsterdam
- Guided Keukenhof and Diamonds Tour
- Skip the Line Keukenhof Gardens Admission Ticket with Transportation from Amsterdam
- Keukenhof Garden Entrance Ticket with Transfers from Amsterdam
- Experiencewaterland safari The Largest tulip fields of the world
- Keukenhof Gardens and Tulip Fields Tour from Amsterdam