Skip-the-Line: Van Gogh Museum And The Red Light District Private Tour - AmsterdamWrite a Review
Experience two of AmsterdamâÂÂs most popular attractions, the Van Gogh Museum and the Red Light District on this private, 5-hour walking tour. With your personal guide, touch on the alternative culture and vice that makes Amsterdam so appealing, while studyingÂ painter Vincent Van GoghâÂÂs tendencies towards sin and darkness. Your skip-the-line tickets to the museum are good for the entire day, so you can returnÂ to explore the museum after the tour concludes.Â
- Get inside tips from a local
- Skip the line
- Step back in time on a history tour
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourMeet your personal guide outside the Rijksmuseum at 10am before skipping the line at the Van Gogh Museum to begin exploring the largest collection of the famous artist's works in the world. Marvel at The Potato Eaters and The Bedroom as well as objects from his studio. Learn about the artist's troubled life, from his days in Holland to his dramatic ending in France.
Refresh yourself over a lunch break before trekking to the Red Light District. Learn about the relationship between Vincent Van Gogh and this iconic neighborhood, which led him to create a few scandalous works of art. With your local guide, wander through the salacious streets and coffee shops of the Red Light District, following in the footsteps of Van Gogh himself before concluding the tour in central Amsterdam. Your museum ticket is good for the entire day, should you want to return there to explore its galleries at your leisure.
This private tour ensures personalized attention from your dedicated guide and plenty of time to ask questions.
Inclusions for Skip-the-Line: Van Gogh Museum And The Red Light District Private Tour
- Entrance fees and skip-the-line access to the Van Gogh Museum
- Professional art historian guide
- Walking tour
- Private tour
Exclusions for Skip-the-Line: Van Gogh Museum And The Red Light District Private Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Please try not to bring large bags or backpacks as they can hold up entry time due to security.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.