Skip The Line: Van Gogh Museum And The Red Light District Small Group Walking Tour - AmsterdamWrite a Review
Experience two of Amsterdams most popular attractions, the Van Gogh Museum and the Red Light District on this 5-hour walking tour. Enjoy a semi-private excursion with an engaging guide. This tour welcomes up to 8 guests and will touch on the alternative culture and vice that makes Amsterdam so appealing, while studying painter Vincent Van Goghs artistic tendencies towards darkness. Your skip-the-line tickets to the museum are good for the entire day, so you can return to explore the museum after the tour concludes.
- Get inside tips from a local
- Skip the line
- Step back in time on a history tour
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tour
Meet your guide outside the Rijksmuseum at 10am before skipping the line at the Van Gogh Museum to begin exploring the largest collection of the famous artist's works in the world. Marvel at The Potato Eaters and The Bedroomas well as objects from his studio. Learn about the artist'stroubled life, from his days in Holland to his dramatic ending in France.
Refresh yourself over a lunch break with your small group of no more than eight people before trekking to the Red Light District. Learn about the relationship between Vincent Van Goghand this iconic neighborhood, which led himto create a few scandalous works of art. With your localguide, wander through the salacious streets and coffee shops of the Red Light District, following in the footsteps of Van Gogh himself before concluding the tour in central Amsterdam. Your museum ticket is good for the entire day, should you want to return there to explore its galleries at your leisure.
Inclusions for Skip The Line: Van Gogh Museum And The Red Light District Small Group Walking Tour
- Entrance fees
- Skip-the-line entry
- Professional art historian guide
- Small-group tour
- Break for lunch
Exclusions for Skip The Line: Van Gogh Museum And The Red Light District Small Group Walking Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A maximum of 8 people per tour allowed
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Minimum numbers apply. This tour will not run without a minimum of 2 guests to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
Notes: Van Gogh Museum may be subjected to occasional closures without previous warning from the museum management. When this occurs, we will provide guests with an appropriate alternative if the museum opening time is delayed more than 1h from the tour starting time. In these cases we are unable to provide refunds or discounts. Appropriate dress is required for entry into some sites on this tour. No large bags or suitcases are allowed inside the museum, only handbags or small thin bag packs are allowed through security. Due to increased security measures at many attractions some lines may form on tours with 'Skip the Line' or 'No Wait' access. Some specific rooms inside the museum are subjected to a very quiet or restricted right to speak inside, in this cases your guide will provide the information about this places before entering the specific rooms where this rule applies. Some collections may vary along the year.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Keukenhof Gardens And Tulip Fields Tour From Amsterdam
- Skip The Line: Amsterdam And Holland Pass
- Amsterdam Hop-On Hop-Off Tour With Optional Canal Cruise
- Dutch Windmills And Countryside Day Trip From Amsterdam Including Cheese Tasting In Edam
- Private Tour: Anne Frank Walking Tour Of Amsterdam
- Airport Transfer And City Tour
- Bikes And Dyks Tour
- The Original Amsterdam Beer Tour
- Enjoy The Best Home Cooked Food Tour
- Street Art Mural Tour