OverviewVancouver is known for its cosmopolitan art galleries, especially the iconic Vancouver Art Gallery, which has more than 10,000 pieces in its permanent collection alone. So its no surprise that the gallerys lines tend to snake around the corner from the entrance. Instead of wasting precious travel time tapping your foot on the ground, take advantage of an expedited entry with this pass. Youll breeze past the line, which means more time to explore, and have the option of a private early access tour with a guide.
Know More about this tourImmerse yourself in the historical and contemporary art of British Columbia and international centers, celebrating the accomplishments of Indigenous artists and the art of the Asia Pacific region at this world-class gallery. Whether you’re a new or returning visitor, the artwork will be great food for thought as you peruse the exhibitions, read about the backgrounds and historical contexts of the works and a get closer look at specific works that resonate with you.
Be inspired by the works of British Columbia’s best classic and contemporary artists, as a large percentage of the collection represents local art. Beyond the photography, the paintings, and more, you’ll be in awe of the 20th-century building, the former provincial courthouse, which is a work of art in and of itself. Complete your experience with a visit to the Gallery Store for unique gifts or take a break for lunch on the Gallery Café’s rooftop patio, one of the city’s best kept secrets.
2018 exhibition highlights include: Takashi Murakami: The Octopus Eats Its Own Leg (February 3 to May 6); Emptiness: Emily Carr and Lui Shou Kwan (on view until April 8); Cabin Fever (June 9 to September 30); and David Milne (June 9 to September 16).
Inclusions for Skip The Line: Vancouver Art Gallery Admission With Optional Early Access And Private Guided Tour
- Admission to the Vancouver Art Gallery
Exclusions for Skip The Line: Vancouver Art Gallery Admission With Optional Early Access And Private Guided Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drink
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.