Skip-the-Line Vatican And Sistine Chapel Tour - Rome
OverviewEnjoy a morning or an afternoon at the Vatican Museums with this 3-hour skip-the-line small group tour with a professional guide. Visit the Pio Clemente museumand The Sistine Chapel where you can enjoy the Creation of Adam and the Final Judgmentby Michelangelo. Explorethe Belvedere courtyard, Pine courtyard, Gallery of Maps and Gallery of Tapestries. This tour ends with a privileged entrance to St.Peter's Basilica.
- Small-group tour
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourThe tour departs at the entrance of the Vatican Museums and ends with a privileged entrance to St.Peter's Basilica. Along the way you will visitTheBelvedere Courtyard, Pine Courtyard, Gallery of Maps, Gallery of Tapestries, and the PioClemente Museum, your guide will then lead you to the Sistine Chapel where you can enjoy the Creation of Adam and the Final Judgmentby Michaelangelo.
At the end of the tour, you will be escorted by your guideto St.Peter's Basilica, where you will have the option to visit The Cupola (at own expense) or spend the rest of the day in the Basilica on your own time.
Inclusions for Skip-the-Line Vatican And Sistine Chapel Tour
- Skip-the-line entry
- Local taxes
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Professional art-historian guide
Exclusions for Skip-the-Line Vatican And Sistine Chapel Tour
- Entry to the cupola (approx. 8 per person)
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Gladiator of Ancient Rome - semi private tour
- Small Group Tour of Colosseum With Dungeons
- Colosseum restricted areas and Dungeons Small Group Tour
- Ancient Rome Semi Private Tour with Access from the Gladiator entrance
- Segway Tour Villa Borghese
- James Bond Spectre Tour through Rome
- Wifi everywhere in Rome
- Va, pensiero: the best of Verdi in a virtual tour experience