Skip The Line Vatican- Day Time Tour Including Vatican Museums And Sistine Chapel - Rome
OverviewSkip the line and enjoy exclusive access to the Vatican Museums with this tour. Experience the many artworks, be amazed by the architecture and artifacts before you witness the stunning beauty of the Sistine Chapel at the conclusion of this Vatican tour.
- Family friendly
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourIf you are visiting Rome for historical or religious reasons, taking a trip to the Vatican is something not to miss, as itis undoubtedly one of the most important and interesting destinations in Europe.
Allow your professional tour guide to show you through the Vatican museums and enlighten your historical knowledge of its artifacts. Experience the Sistine Chapel, containing one of Michelangelos most important works of art. Gain privileged access to St. Peters Basilica and experience its beauty after the tour (St Peter's basilica is not available with the 7pm tour).
This tour, with morning or afternoon departure from central Rome, allows you privileged entrance. If there is a queue to enter the Vatican museum, it is usually a very long line and the wait can be over an hour, but not with this tour. There is a reserved entrance to ensure that you dont have to wait in line and make sure that you don't queue.
Inclusions for Skip The Line Vatican- Day Time Tour Including Vatican Museums And Sistine Chapel
- Entrance fees
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Professional guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Skip The Line Vatican- Day Time Tour Including Vatican Museums And Sistine Chapel
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
To apply youth fares you need to provide a student ID card
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
A significant amount of walking and steps are involved - the tour is therefore strongly not recommended for people with limited mobility and walking issues. If the tour is purchased and cannot be conducted because of the mobility issues no refund is offered
Not wheelchair/walker accessible
Longer objects, like umbrellas, large bags, sharp and potentially dangerous items are not allowed
Pets are not allowed
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Best of Rome Walking Tour and Master of Pizza Class
- Shared Departure Transfer: Rome Hotels to Fiumicino Airport
- Holy Jubilee Walking Tour in Rome
- Private Half-Day Tour: Tivoli and Villa D'Este from Rome
- Rome to Pompeii Shuttle Bus & Independent Day Trip
- Small-Group Tour: Venice by Train Full Day Tour from Rome