OverviewExplore the Vatican City with Roma Experience Tours. Join our specialized guides for an all-inclusive itinerary through the labyrinth of the Vatican Museums, visit the stunning Sistine Chapel with Michelangelos Last Judgment, and skip-the-line to get inside the magnificent St Peters Basilica. Skip the Line tickets included.
- Skip the line
- All entrance fees included
- Led by a local guide
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourSkip the line and join our group tour for a surprising itinerary through the labirinth of the Vatican corridors. Experience the history and magnificence of St. Peters Basilica with Bernini's baldaquine and Michelangelo's Pietà, visit the the Sistine Chapel to admire the Last Judgement and visit Museums containing one of the largest collections of art that have been collected by generations of Cardinals and Popes.
Each painted wall, tapestry and sculpture is much more than a beautiful object. Beneath every single piece of art lie hidden stories of glory, intrigue, power, betrayal, death and holiness that our expert guides will be happy to unfold. Entering the Vatican Museum is not just entering a museum but a passage through 2000 years of history.
This 3 hour "skip the line" tour includes:
• Intimate tour of maximum 12 people
• Sistine Chapel with Michelangelo's Last Judgement
• St. Peter's Basilica*
• Vatican Museum
• Bramante’s Belvedere courtyard with the Big Pine
• The Laocoön Sculpture
• The Hall of Tapestries
• The Hall of Maps
• The Raphael’s rooms
• The red Porphyry Sarcophagi of the family of the Emperor Constantine
Inclusions for Skip The Line: Vatican Experience Tour
- Entrance fees
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Professional guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Skip The Line: Vatican Experience Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Please note: On rare occasions, St.Peter's Basilica may be closed without prior notice
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.