OverviewHalf day tour to the Vatican Museums one of the worlds largest museum complexes, containing some 2,000 rooms that stretch for nearly 9 miles (15 km) inside Vatican City. Skip the line with your small group of no more than 12 people, stroll through the corridors to view the worlds largest private art collection, once intended exclusively for the pope.
- Skip the line
- All entrance fees included
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourAs your expert guide entertains you with tales of Vatican power and intrigue, you’ll feel the Renaissance works of art come to life. Amble through Raphael’s Rooms, the four interconnecting chambers adorned with paintings by Raphael and his pupils, before visiting the breathtakingly beautiful Sistine Chapel, which is considered the pope’s home chapel. Walk through this sacred Vatican site to see Michelangelo’s astounding frescoes, The Creation of Adam and The Last Judgement.
The tour continues with St Peter’s Basilica, step inside to see why it’s so much more than just a church, and gaze in wonder at its awe-inspiring architecture and mosaics, including another Michelangelo masterpiece, La Pietà. Steeped in history, St Peters Basilica is said to stand on the ground where St Peter the Apostle was crucified and buried. The guide will explain the highlights of the basilica and its significance as the holiest place in Christendom.
(If the St. Peter Basilica is being used for religious ceremonies or functions such that entry in prohibited, the tour will be given from the outside)
Inclusions for Skip The Line: Vatican Museum And St. Peter's Basilica Small-Group Tour
- Skip-the-line access at the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Basilica
- 3 hours professional English Guide
- Small Group maximum 12 people
- Pick-up and drop-off at hotel (inside Aurelian Walls)
Exclusions for Skip The Line: Vatican Museum And St. Peter's Basilica Small-Group Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.