OverviewSee the famous sites in Vatican City on a small group, personalized 3.5-hour tour. Your expert guide will take you through the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel, and St. Peter's Basilica on an informative journey focusing on art history and archaeology.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Skip the line
- Likely to Sell Out
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourWith 2000 rooms filled with the most extensive collection of art in the world you will be led by an expert guide along the history of this outstanding Museum. You will marvel at the sight of the Sistine Chapel, one of the most famous and visited sites in the world and the most emblematic example of papal patronage during the Renaissance period. Thanks to the genius of Michelangelo, you will have an unforgettable experience.
This great artist created the masterpiece painting on the ceiling, The Creation of Adam, as well as the incomparable Last Judgement, on the altar wall. Along the tour, your guide will show you more art jewels such as the Pio Clementino halls with the Laocoon and Apollo Belvedere, the Candelabra, Tapestries and Maps Galleries. You will then leave the Vatican Museum and proceed to Saint Peters Basilica to admire, among others, the world famous sculpture La Piet by Michelangelo and the extremely impressive Baldachin Altar by Bernini. The tour ends in St. Peters Square with a final explanation of the famous double Colonnade by Bernini.
Inclusions for Skip The Line Vatican Museums Sistine Chapel St Peter's Basilica Elite Tour
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Walking tour
- Hotel pick up (if option booked)
Exclusions for Skip The Line Vatican Museums Sistine Chapel St Peter's Basilica Elite Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.