Skip-the-Line Venice Half-Day Private Tour Of St Mark Square And Its Basilica With Optional Boat Tour
OverviewStroll through the main attractions of Venice: you will start with the visit of St. Marks Squareand its monuments. Afterwards, enjoy a priority entrance to St. Marks Basilica and its golden mosaics. Eventual option to have a private boat ride of the inner canals!
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Get inside tips from a local
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourYour guide will meet you at your hotel for a stroll through the main attractions of Venice and its secrets streets and canals. This tour can be a walking tour to explore Venice's narrow streets, bridges and Canals or you can have the option of a boat ride tour to explore the inner canals from another point of View.
The tour starts with the visit of St. Marks Squareand its Monuments. Priority entrance to St. Marks Basilica and its golden mosaics. To have a complete view of Venicethis is a perfect introduction to the uniqueness canal system of the city and its major highlights like the Golden Basilica.
You will be accompanied by a professional private guide who will explain everything about the history and culture of the city.
Inclusions for Skip-the-Line Venice Half-Day Private Tour Of St Mark Square And Its Basilica With Optional Boat Tour
- Professional art historian guide
- Private tour
- River cruise by private boat (when option is selected)
Exclusions for Skip-the-Line Venice Half-Day Private Tour Of St Mark Square And Its Basilica With Optional Boat Tour
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
For some special events or celebration the Basilica can close without specific advance communications so it can happens to find the basilica closed unexpectedly and we are not responsibl for that
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Not wheelchair accessible
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Morning Venice Walking Tour plus St Mark's Basilica Guided Visit
- Grand Canal Boat Tour and Murano Glass Experience
- Venice Private Departure Transfer by Water Taxi: Central Venice to Cruise Port
- Private Arrival Transfer from Marco Polo Airport to Venice
- Venetian Velvets Tour
- Venice Canal Cruise: Grand Canal and Secret Canals by Motorboat