Skip-the-Line Versailles Pass
OverviewDiscover the entire estate of Versailles on this audio guide self-tour with priority access. Choose from several times available and meet directly in the office located near the Palace of Versailles. A hostess will escort you inside the Palace and you will skip the long lines at the entrance. With your intelligent audio pen and interactive map you can then discover the apartments and marvel at the Hall of Mirrors at your own pace. After the tour of the palace continue with the famous French Gardens and finish with Marie Antoinette's Estate. The estimated time to explore the entire estate is about 5 hours. On Saturdays, Sundays and bank holidays your ticket also includes the spectacular Fountain Show. On Tuesdays from April to October and Fridays from July to September the Musical Fountains are included.
- Skip the line
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
Know More about this tourDiscover the world famous Palace of Versailles at your own pace without queuing. Choose the entrance time that better suits your program and make your own way to Versailles, only 30 min train ride from Paris. From central Paris take the RER train line C to the station Versailles Rive Gauche Chteau. The meeting point is located just across the street from the train station in Versailles. Meet your hostess and follow her inside the Palace. She will conduct you through the crowds with ease, directly inside the Palace without any lines. Start your own tour and learn about the life at the court of France with your informative audio pen and interactive map. You can wonder at the decorated rooms and the glittering Hall of Mirrors as long as you wish. Continue your tour with the breathtaking gardens and explore the alleys and ponds imagined by Andr Le Notre. To finish your visit go to Marie-Antoinette's Estate and learn about the secret life of the last queen of France. On Saturdays, Sundays and bank holidays your ticket also includes the spectacular Fountain Show. On Tuesdays the Musical Fountains are included.
Inclusions for Skip-the-Line Versailles Pass
- Entrance fees
- Audio guide
- Tour escort/host
- Priority access
Exclusions for Skip-the-Line Versailles Pass
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Deposit for Audiopen rental (20 euros)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Entry is reserved for one group at one specific time slot; please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before your chosen time
It is important to note that any latecomers will not be granted entry to the Palace or a refund. As per Versailles Palace's policy, tickets cannot be modified, exchanged, or refunded
Please note that this is not a guided tour; it is a timed group entry ticket
Please note that a deposit of 20 euros per booking is required for the renting of the Audiopen. This deposit is refunded at the return of the Audiopen
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.