OverviewEnjoy a 2.5-hour private tour of the barberini Palace and Museum with a local guide. Skip the lines and explore the palace highlights, including masterpieces by Caravaggio, Raphael, and many more. Your guide will use an iPad and multimedia tools to make your visit even more engaging and rich. Choose between one of two departure times when you book.
- Skip the line
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourAfter meeting your guide in front of the entrance to the Barberini Palace, you will skip the lines and head straight in to see the collected paintings and sculptures. The building itself is a masterpiece of architectural design by Maderno, Bernini, and Borromini.
On your 2.5-hour private tour, your guide will lead you to the highlights of the palace and its garden. Climb the grand staircase and see the Salone, the large hall, painted with an amazing fresco on the ceiling by Pietro da Cortona. Explore the most interesting rooms of the palace to see works by Raphael, Caravaggio, Titian, Holbein, Metsys and more.
Throughout your tour, your guide will use an iPad and other multimedia tools to help make the experience even more engaging and educational. Your tour will end in Barberini Square where you will see Berninis Triton Fountain.
Inclusions for Skip-the-Lines Barberini Palace Museum And Gallery Private Tour
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- Walking tour
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Exclusions for Skip-the-Lines Barberini Palace Museum And Gallery Private Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
The tour is wheelchair accessible
No dress code required, though large bags are not allowed in the museum
Photography is allowed in only part of the museum
Food and drinks are not allowed in the museum
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.